Bills with a new backup QB that could be their starter | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills with a new backup QB that could be their starter

you can try to fool yourself and others but you were trying to put Miami side by side w/ Buffalo. Buffalo dominated the division and AFC for years, Miami did not. Miami had a nice run, one I wish my team would have at some point, but it was not on Buffalo's level but by putting Miami and Buf and including 80s and 90s you try to make Miami look better than they were.

:lol:
Side by side? That would mean comparing them. I did not. :bobdole:
I combined them. Here. Read it again.
It is so ironic that the two teams who dominated the AFC East and AFC in the 80s and 90s with two of the best QBs have struggled since their retirements finding a new franchise QB.

I really don't know how often I have to repeat myself for you to get it. But just like in elementary school I am willing to repeat it over and over again to help you out.

I think that
you can try to fool yourself
statement you should apply to yourself.

You are way over your head. Better quit now.

EDIT: Oh darn. I have to wait until tomorrow morning now. Wifey says no internet at home. :lol:

keep trying to fool yourself. you know what you did. You convinced me, the 80s dolphins were a dynasty, dominating the division and conference for the entire decade. very similar to the Bills.:lol:

keep trying to fool yourself. you know what you did. You convinced me, the 80s dolphins were a dynasty, dominating the division and conference for the entire decade. very similar to the Bills.:lol:

You know I didn't say anything like that but if that convinces you. I won't fight it. :lol:

Well, one thing for sure. Our little conversation pretty much showed your MO. Attempting to twist and bend statements. Attempting to create arguments out of thin air. It may work with some but not with me. Unfortunately for you. But it does show troll behavior.
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]
I highlighted the important stuff for you. You are not very good at reading and comprehending.

And just for you - my original statement:
It is so ironic that the two teams who dominated the AFC East and AFC in the 80s and 90s with two of the best QBs have struggled since their retirements finding a new franchise QB.

Do you know what the real funny part about this whole thing was/is? I left it unsaid though I was itching to say it for a while now.
It wasn't really about records but rather about franchise QBs and two teams struggling to find their successors. :lol:

:crazy:

You know I didn't say anything like that but if that convinces you. I won't fight it. :lol:

Well, one thing for sure. Our little conversation pretty much showed your MO. Attempting to twist and bend statements. Attempting to create arguments out of thin air. It may work with some but not with me. Unfortunately for you. But it does show troll behavior.

I highlighted the important stuff for you. You are not very good at reading and comprehending.

And just for you - my original statement:

Do you know what the real funny part about this whole thing was/is? I left it unsaid though I was itching to say it for a while now.
It wasn't really about records but rather about franchise QBs and two teams struggling to find their successors. :lol:

:crazy:

I am about reality and the truth, you tried to twist it to make Miami look better than they were(which you didn't need to do b/c they were really good the first half of the decade).

deflect all you want.

if it was about franchise QBs and their successors you do know one of those SB apps and 2 of the "dominant" years came before Marino. keep changing the story.

I am about reality and the truth, you tried to twist it to make Miami look better than they were(which you didn't need to do b/c they were really good the first half of the decade).

deflect all you want.

if it was about franchise QBs and their successors you do know one of those SB apps and 2 of the "dominant" years came before Marino. keep changing the story.

You really don't know when to quit do you?

I come to think that you actually believe the stuff you are writing. That is quite disturbing yet amusing. :lol:

Since we are already wandering offtopic here (thanks to you) let me ask you a question and please I hope you satisfy my curiousity. What is your infatuation with the Miami Dolphins? Why spend so much time on a forum of a team you claim not to be a fan off and spend so much time twisting pretty much everybody's statement so that you can create the argument 'the Dolphins suck'? So enlighten me.

I love the dolphins, I am a secret fan. the Jet fan thing is all just an act. I secretly hate them and love Miami. Isn't it obvious?

Back
Top Bottom