Billy Donovan wants out of Magic contract | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billy Donovan wants out of Magic contract

Watching him man up now on ESPN.
Sounds contrite like he's very sorry.
Sounds very convincing. Much like he did last Friday when he addressed the Orlando fans and media.

Whatever.

I will now remove my Billy Bail Sig and wish him the best through clenched teeth.:D

Goo for you.

Honestly, regardless of what has been said, I'd kill to see the Magic succeed in the present and future. I'm a Heat fan, but they are a Florida team so likewise, I will root for them as long as my team is no longer in contention. I like SVG as a person although I don't see him as a "winner" in that sense. I'm also a huge Dwight Howard fan.

1. Vince Carter - don't waste your money. He'll fill the seats and team up for some great regular seasons with Howard, but he is a prone loser. That guy is a loser, plain and simple. He will never touch an NBA Finals trophy. 30-years old now and looking to cash in one more time.. that's my view. Would I take him on my Heat? Hell yes, because he wouldn't be asked to win Playoff games in the clutch. But for the Magic who need a guy who can take games over, I don't like him much at all.

2. Rashard Lewis - he'd be a nice signing for Orlando. He's a perfect #2 option, but my thing is, how much do you spend on a guy like Rashard Lewis? Seattle looks like they will either re-sign him, or try and sign-and-trade, and I don't think Orlando has the pieces.

3. Gerald Wallace - great defender, developing offensive game. However, I don't think he fits exactly what Orlando needs to team up with Dwight Howard. They wouldn't compliment each other's game as well as a scorer would.

Personally, I think Orlando should target Chauncey Billups and try dealing Jameer Nelson for a young swingman. I'm not a big fan of Nelson's point guard skills being used correctly with a guy like Dwight Howard. He's not a passer.

good post bro. it shall be interesting. i bet we dont land any big names with our luck :(

Back
Top Bottom