Billy Donovan wants out of Magic contract | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Billy Donovan wants out of Magic contract

I'm not going to spell it out, because you know if you dig past the surface they are not the same. If you want to go with just the surface, by all means it is YOUR opinion.

I typed it didn't I ?
Thanks for stating the obvious as it also applies to you.

In the long run this is probably a better option for you anyways.Almost no college coach has been successful in the NBA and the Magic have potential but really need someone who has the experience to get them over the hump, so to speak.

No doubt and I agree.
No way would I want that Nancy boy here after showing the metal he's made of. He would get crushed under the pressure of the NBA.

Wow dude you really are taking this way to far. Time to get over it and move on

Gator fan?

Yeah, But I would understand if anyone did this. This is about ppl's life and them being happy and getting the most out of life. This was never about money or lying or anything like that. Just that he makes the best decision for him and his family. He should have taken more time to make a decision yes, But he made a mistake and said he was sorry. I just don't see the huge deal. I am sorry to all Magic fans who got excited that he was coming and it would have disappointed me too if someone like that was coming to my team. However you just have to understand the situation and get over it and get excited about the next guy.

Yeah, But I would understand if anyone did this. This is about ppl's life and them being happy and getting the most out of life. This was never about money or lying or anything like that. Just that he makes the best decision for him and his family. He should have taken more time to make a decision yes, But he made a mistake and said he was sorry. I just don't see the huge deal. I am sorry to all Magic fans who got excited that he was coming and it would have disappointed me too if someone like that was coming to my team. However you just have to understand the situation and get over it and get excited about the next guy.

Oh I have every intention of getting over it.
In my own due time. Untill then I'm going to rip him to shreads like he deserves. He still hasn't manned up yet. If he would that may speed up the process. But as long as he keeps hiding like the bottom feeding catfish he is, the more ill will he'll foster. He hurt the Magic org and no amount of spinning will change that.

And while we're at screw Pat Riley too.
Funny how he only wants to stick it to the Magic and not Sacramento.

From what I understand, the Magic sold a ton of season tickets after Billy spent all day Friday saying how glad he was to be their head coach. It was kinda bad timing to take all the hype out of the playoffs in the press 'cause all you've heard about is 'Billy' this and 'Billy' that. I live in Daytona Beach and watch the Magic, and am not very happy with the whole thing. Now we'll have Ron Jeremy as our head coach. Billy, next time you decide you want to 'take on a challenge' as you say, make sure you're wearing your Big Boy pants before you leave the house ok?:rolleyes2

Oh I have every intention of getting over it.
In my own due time. Untill then I'm going to rip him to shreads like he deserves. He still hasn't manned up yet. If he would that may speed up the process. But as long as he keeps hiding like the bottom feeding catfish he is, the more ill will he'll foster. He hurt the Magic org and no amount of spinning will change that.
I'm sure he'll man up once the the separation is finalized. I can only assume he hasn't manned up due to legal issues.

From what I understand, the Magic sold a ton of season tickets after Billy spent all day Friday saying how glad he was to be their head coach. It was kinda bad timing to take all the hype out of the playoffs in the press 'cause all you've heard about is 'Billy' this and 'Billy' that. I live in Daytona Beach and watch the Magic, and am not very happy with the whole thing. Now we'll have Ron Jeremy as our head coach. Billy, next time you decide you want to 'take on a challenge' as you say, make sure you're wearing your Big Boy pants before you leave the house ok?:rolleyes2
It was about 200

I'm sure he'll man up once the the separation is finalized. I can only assume he hasn't manned up due to legal issues.

Yeah god forbid he comes out now and issues a statement of apology to the city of Orlando, the Magic and its fans. I'm sure that would screw everything up legal wise.:rolleyes2

Yeah god forbid he comes out now and issues a statement of apology to the city of Orlando, the Magic and its fans. I'm sure that would screw everything up legal wise.:rolleyes2

He can't cause of legal issues and he already said he would when the deal was done, But go ahead keep going with this.

I don't think Donovan is a bad as Saban at all and I don't care about either team.

I completely understand why Magic fans are pissed but if the guy didn't wanna be there....wuld you really want him there? I doubt you would be getting his best anyway

Back
Top Bottom