Binns out for year with torn ACL & MCL | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Binns out for year with torn ACL & MCL

Hopefully this our only blow, injury wise. I think we have a pretty good core of 4,5,6 wr's that binns will be an afterthought by the time the season starts. Hope he can recover quickly and have a decent nfl career.

This.

Kid got hurt. Sucks, but not a disaster. Lets not flip out because a potential #4 WR is lost for the year.

Have a bit of perspective people.

Oh the humanity we lost a guy that was never that good in the first place please oh please don't let Keelan Johnson go down next lol.
Sounds like Laurent Robinson will be coming in for a look and he is a better receiver than Binns anyway.

Whether he was a #4 or #1, he looked solid in camp and I believe he was turning it around. We don't get many second chances in life and IMO he was making the most of it. This is a tough loss, I feel for ya Binns! :up:

Whether he was a #4 or #1, he looked solid in camp and I believe he was turning it around. We don't get many second chances in life and IMO he was making the most of it. This is a tough loss, I feel for ya Binns! :up:

Not to beat and straddle a dead horse but the exact same thing was going on last year in Cinncy and yet he didn't last a full season without getting cut.
He had a golden opportunity there and showed very little in actual games and they gave him a chance to start at first. Feel bad for the guy but being good in training camp happens all the time,
Hmm who did I win that bet with out Nannee final catch count lol Lot of people were hyping up nannie last year and we know how that turned out

Call me crazy, but I like to believe people can get better. A few of the best players did not set the world on fire when they came in the league. It was only after they were given a second chance to prove themselves were they able to display their potential. Our own Cameron Wake is a good example of this.

Call me crazy, but I like to believe people can get better. A few of the best players did not set the world on fire when they came in the league. It was only after they were given a second chance to prove themselves were they able to display their potential. Our own Cameron Wake is a good example of this.

Yea people can get better but Binns was handed a starting job after playing well in camp and that was actually his second chance. Wake and Binns have little in common being that Wake couldn't even get a team to sign him to a camp spot for two years and worked hard on himself and took a chance at Canada when they finally came calling and became quite a beast. Personally I think Wake's story is one of the best nfl stories ever outside of the Kurt Warner story

Back
Top Bottom