Bleacher Report Has Miami Taking.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bleacher Report Has Miami Taking....

Walker is another one of those tweeners from the state of Florida that don't translate well to the NFL. Getting tired of being interested in these guys only for them to be mediocre or difficult to accommodate in schemes.

Smoot though I'm watching more of. His sack numbers aren't gaudy but his ability to get constant pressure a variety of different ways is interesting to me. He could very well be a guy who makes a big leap with NFL coaching/S&C to help him reach the QB a split second quicker. Need to watch more.

I'd love to see eddie Jackson beside Jones, guy is a big play waiting to happen and may get a discount because of his broken leg. Also, he could return punts which is always a plus

I agree with you CK 100 percent...love Charles Harris I think he is a perfect fit.

LB. Must draft LB(s).

Edge pressure can be fabricated in the wide 9.

We need strong, instinctual LB play in the worst way. At this point, I don't care if they draft one in each round.

Curious to see how T.J Watt grades out. I wouldn't mind trading back to later in the 1st and taking him. He's legit, and any hype surrounding him isn't because of who his brother is. He is an excellent player, great off the edge, solid in the run game, non-stop motor, and at 6'5 245 he has the frame to put on at least 20 solid pounds.

I'd love to see eddie Jackson beside Jones, guy is a big play waiting to happen and may get a discount because of his broken leg. Also, he could return punts which is always a plus

4th round gem I'm hoping

Oj Howard would be my dark horse pick, with DVP missing quite a bit of action this year, it would be nice to have another big target for the offense.

DVP, Stills, Sims, Howard, with Ajayi in the backfield in the 12 package would be pretty dynamic.

I think it's too deep of a tight end crop to ignore in the middle rounds. Somebody will be sitting there. The kid from Toledo was one of the best physical specimens I saw in the bowl games. I'm surprised he isn't rated higher.

What do you guys think of David Njoku ? Not sure where he projects maybe late second or early third. Raw talent with big upside. Not as polished as others but he's that seam stretcher we have been missing.
Added to Sims and Gray that would be a solid group.

What do you guys think of David Njoku ? Not sure where he projects maybe late second or early third. Raw talent with big upside. Not as polished as others but he's that seam stretcher we have been missing.
Added to Sims and Gray that would be a solid group.

Think he ends up being the best receiving tight end in this draft. If a team like the Pats draft him he will be an all pro tight end. He is a athletic freak. Similar to Vernon Davis when he came out. Also think he is the best tight end out of Miami since Olsen left.

His upside alone is off the charts.

Back
Top Bottom