Body slam | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Body slam

Any Miami dolphins defender slams the other teams player its a penalty maybe even a fine...but it's ok to body slam Achane?
If its the video thats posted about 6 posts down, then thats nothing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that tackle.

Any Miami dolphins defender slams the other teams player its a penalty maybe even a fine...but it's ok to body slam Achane?

This was the one I felt was unnecessary. Stopping the player's forward momentum therefore completing a legal tackle. Then proceeded to lift and power slam Achane into the turf. IDK, normally a power slam consists of the shoulders and head being the target. With so much emphasis on concussions I would think this would be a rule which should be created.

There is a difference in playing hard and playing ugly thug like. Tua was aggressively pushed down after the whistle and play were over in Buffalo and Body Slammed in Cincinnati after his momentum was stopped. Both creating potential concussions and or symptoms, and time off. I prefer tacking like Zach Thomas, aggressive, hard, without the majority of people questioning the validity of it. His tackles were violent, with some being considered too close to the chin. But his play ceased when stopping the play was obtained and or whistled dead.

1692530382829.png

unfortunately this will happen often with Achane. He’s a hard runner but small. He doesn’t give up on plays and bigger DTs will lift him up drop him to cease his prowess.

Back
Top Bottom