Body slam | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Body slam

If its the video thats posted about 6 posts down, then thats nothing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that tackle.
That wasn’t a slam. Not even close.
Is that the so called body slam? :lol:

No, that's not the play to which they are referring.

He’s not talking about the play he was injured on. He got slammed on a different play.

Half the people in this thread arent even commenting on the actual play OP is talking about... I remember watching the actual play and thinking the slam was absolutely unnecessary...

^^ These guys know what's really up.

The play being referred to as a "slam" takes place at the conclusion of the 20 yard burst linked below. You may still not believe it to be especially egregious, but we should at least all be talking about the same play....

No, that's not the play to which they are referring.

^^ These guys know what's really up.

The play being referred to as a "slam" takes place at the conclusion of the 20 yard burst linked below. You may still not believe it to be especially egregious, but we should at least all be talking about the same play....

Lol slam, he tossed him on the ground. Go look at Tua's slam via Cinnci in comparison.

Lol slam, he tossed him on the ground. Go look at Tua's slam via Cinnci in comparison.

Lol right back at ya.

I'm not one making the claim or whining about anything. I'm simply pointing out that many of you guys are arguing over two different plays and are seemingly unaware of it.

Go direct your Tua comparison to somebody that was actually complaining about the slam, because I haven't been. I'm just tired of you guys not even being on the same page wrt the two different plays.

WTF are you smoking dude?

Completely different plays. Tua was tackled hard to ground Achane was picked up and slammed to the ground unnecessarily.

The play is dead once a player is lifted off the ground.

Takes a real scum bag to do that to a fellow “professional”.

There is no excuse for it. There is nothing manly about it.

Most fans think penalties are not fair for their team, warranted or not. What bothers me are the egregious ones.

The ball hits the ground right next to an eligible receiver, and the refs say it's intentional grounding because he wasn't looking. Or a man with a cast on his hand tries to pull in a ball, but it bounces off the cast, and they claim it's batted. Those are the types of calls that make me think there's other stuff going on.

I played football that is not a tackle that is a Body Slam and should be treated as unnecessary roughness. Just like a horse collar. NFL will outlaw it as soon as someone gets a serious concussion or neck injury.
NFL is so clueless it sometimes is mind-bobbling that everything takes a serious injury for any adjustment to be made.

Back
Top Bottom