Body slam | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Body slam

Because all of your threads are New York times material...good day sir

How You Doin Hello GIF by SVT

That's it? That's what the OP was complaining about? It's called a tackle, for Juvens' sake!

Actually there was another play earlier where Achane refused to go down, or slow down, so the defensive player took it upon himself to take him off his feet, and slam him.

I have no problem with how he was slammed there (Unlike Tua slam that was brutal done to injure), but the Refs and NFL then need to be consistent when the Dolphins Defensive players do it to one of the opponents.

Ding...Ding...Ding
That old nugget. As I am too lazy to try to find out, guessing one of our local stats gurus can tell us how much more we were flagged last year compared to others

Full breakdown pls. Don't mix false starts with unnecessary roughness

That old nugget. As I am too lazy to try to find out, guessing one of our local stats gurus can tell us how much more we were flagged last year compared to others

Full breakdown pls. Don't mix false starts with unnecessary roughness

Well, I am not a stats guru, but I would Estimate 745 to 3......More or less. 🤔

Seriously though, seems we were the 4th most penalized team in the NFL...Whether they deserved to be depends on each game.

Last edited:
Well, I am not a stats guru, but I would Estimate 745 to 3......More or less. 🤔
Imagine the Raiders from the early 80's trying to play with all these new rules to protect stars. Won't even get into the spitting on refs stuff.

Nowadays you get flagged for thinking about sacking Justin Herbert or Burrow.

Imagine the Raiders from the early 80's trying to play with all these new rules to protect stars. Won't even get into the spitting on refs stuff.

Nowadays you get flagged for thinking about sacking Justin Herbert or Burrow.

I personally don't have a problem with allowing teams to play hard (As long as it's not obvious they're trying to hurt the player), my issue is to keep it fair.

Also I am not saying only Dolphins get the short end of the penalty meter in games, many other teams in certain games get penalized to a point it feels like gambling, or a High NFL official called in a few favors from the Refs.

I really am not a conspiracy theorist, but when you watch as many games where it looks very obvious one team is getting the calls (Right or Wrong), you do have to start wondering.

Yea, you definitely could've played in the nfl
Why thank you! I wonder how many other old, fat, and/or over the hill posters here watch NFL games and think "I could have done that!"
Maybe most of us? :chuckle:

Alas, it was all just a daydream. Besides, I wouldn't have been a good fit on any organized football team, because I don't believe in hazing. Veteran player asks me to carry his pads? Yeah right... kiss my a**. Guys think they're going to shove me in a locker or do something stupid to me? The IR list is going to be full, and I don't think coaches would like that!

Why thank you! I wonder how many other old, fat, and/or over the hill posters here watch NFL games and think "I could have done that!"
Maybe most of us? :chuckle:

Alas, it was all just a daydream. Besides, I wouldn't have been a good fit on any organized football team, because I don't believe in hazing. Veteran player asks me to carry his pads? Yeah right... kiss my a**. Guys think they're going to shove me in a locker or do something stupid to me? The IR list is going to be full, and I don't think coaches would like that!

Damn, I didn't realize you were that tough! You could've played in the NFL and been the best cage fighter in the world AT THE SAME TIME!!!

Back
Top Bottom