Body slam | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Body slam

Go play in traffic man...simply stating miami gets a penalty on that play tough guy

And the game is pretty freaking violent -- like to see

some of you fat ass couch potatoes out there getting hammered!

you'd go home screaming for "mommie" like little boys...

:oops:
Fat ass couch potato? Hey... I may be old, and my belly is fat, but my ass still looks good! ;) However, you're correct that I couldn't handle it now. On the other hand, in the old days, I was pretty damn good! Many here may have played organized football when they were younger at the PeeWee, School, or College level. Me, I played unorganized tackle football in a field (reservoir) with huge metal pipes as the sideline markers. And, we didn't wear any pads or helmets, unlike the sissies in organized football! :chuckle: I once saw a guy try to hurdle a tackler and he ended up kicking him right in the face... good times!

I can relate to these smaller RBs who face criticism because of their size. I was a little guy; I graduated High School at 5'10" and weighed 144 lbs. From age 14 to 16, I played a bunch of football in that field and loved it. Even though I wasn't big, years of delivering newspapers every morning carrying two heavy bags filled with bundles of papers slung over my shoulders gave me strong legs, and on top of that, I was always a fast sprinter. Most of the guys playing were bigger than me, and sometimes guys from other parts of town would get a team together and come to play us. If the QB handed the ball to me and I saw a hole, I was gone. If there was no hole, a little guy like me couldn't create my own hole, so I'd just run straight into the line. Boy, would those guys be surprised when three or four would try to tackle me and I'd just carry them for another 10 or 20 yards! Even today, my legs are still strong enough that I'm able to carry another person around... unfortunately, that person is hiding in my belly! :frown

Go play in traffic man...simply stating miami gets a penalty on that play tough guy

Cry me a river Francis. I love the “all the media hates Miami“ nonsense on here. Waaa espn said Tua threw a pick on his first pass, they wouldn’t do that for any other team but Miami Waaaa.

Fat ass couch potato? Hey... I may be old, and my belly is fat, but my ass still looks good! ;) However, you're correct that I couldn't handle it now. On the other hand, in the old days, I was pretty damn good! Many here may have played organized football when they were younger at the PeeWee, School, or College level. Me, I played unorganized tackle football in a field (reservoir) with huge metal pipes as the sideline markers. And, we didn't wear any pads or helmets, unlike the sissies in organized football! :chuckle: I once saw a guy try to hurdle a tackler and he ended up kicking him right in the face... good times!

I can relate to these smaller RBs who face criticism because of their size. I was a little guy; I graduated High School at 5'10" and weighed 144 lbs. From age 14 to 16, I played a bunch of football in that field and loved it. Even though I wasn't big, years of delivering newspapers every morning carrying two heavy bags filled with bundles of papers slung over my shoulders gave me strong legs, and on top of that, I was always a fast sprinter. Most of the guys playing were bigger than me, and sometimes guys from other parts of town would get a team together and come to play us. If the QB handed the ball to me and I saw a hole, I was gone. If there was no hole, a little guy like me couldn't create my own hole, so I'd just run straight into the line. Boy, would those guys be surprised when three or four would try to tackle me and I'd just carry them for another 10 or 20 yards! Even today, my legs are still strong enough that I'm able to carry another person around... unfortunately, that person is hiding in my belly! :frown
I thought your avatar photo was meant to be a parody.

I thought your avatar photo was meant to be a parody.
Four TDs in one game... Al Bundy is my hero! And, my marriage is similar to Al and Peggy. Also, when I was still working at the jail, one night one of the "bad boys" on the Disciplinary Unit said that I looked like a cross between Al Bundy and Freddy Krueger.

Half the people in this thread arent even commenting on the actual play OP is talking about... I remember watching the actual play and thinking the slam was absolutely unnecessary...

Yea, you definitely could've played in the nfl

Back
Top Bottom