Body slam | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Body slam

I’m sorry! But that’s going to happen more during his NFL playing career.

He’s a smaller/lighter by NFL standards player.

He’s gonna get tossed a lot!

Not to mention he plays a brutal positions that arguably gets tackled by pound for pound the best tacklers on defense.

Last edited:
Is there a video of this? Would be nice to see what this looked like.
I’m picturing the FS illegally jumping off the top rope while the ILB distracts the referee and the DT eye gouges the opposition’s Special Teams Coordinator at the bottom of a pile on the sideline.

My interpretation could be slightly askew.

I dont really see anything alarming in any of the videos posted and I believe Lil Barry Sanders rushed in this league during much harsher times and retired of his own will without injury...

Nobody puts D Achane in a corner...

I have no issue with the tackle. According to MCDaniel, Achane wanted to go back into the game but they decided to have him sit out the rest of the game and wait until today to have his arm examined to see if suffered any damage.

I will be extremely surprised if he isn’t ready to play in three weeks once the regular season starts. I am more concerned with the injury Hunt suffered than Archane’s injury. It’s never good to see an offensive lineman pointing to his knee when he comes off the field injured. Hopefully Hunt didn’t suffer a knee injury that will cause him to miss some games or worse.

I have no issue with the tackle. According to MCDaniel, Achane wanted to go back into the game but they decided to have him sit out the rest of the game and wait until today to have his arm examined to see if suffered any damage.

I will be extremely surprised if he isn’t ready to play in three weeks once the regular season starts. I am more concerned with the injury Hunt suffered than Archane’s injury. It’s never good to see an offensive lineman pointing to his knee when he comes off the field injured. Hopefully Hunt didn’t suffer a knee injury that will cause him to miss some games or worse.
Hunt got hurt too or at you talking about Jones?

that should have been flagged for unnecessary roughness = 15 yards

...for the Neanderthals there's a difference between tackling and body slamming.

it should have been called. And the game is pretty freaking violent -- like to see

some of you fat ass couch potatoes out there getting hammered!

you'd go home screaming for "mommie" like little boys...

:oops:

Hunt got hurt too or at you talking about Jones?
My error. I thought it was Hunt that was injured but you are correct, it was Jones and not Hunt who suffered an injury to his knee. While Jones is a backup at this time, he appears to be an offensive lineman that is likely to make the final roster. So hopefully the knee injury isn’t too serious.

Back
Top Bottom