Bokamber thinks the way to motivate the fanbase is Justin Blackmon... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamber thinks the way to motivate the fanbase is Justin Blackmon...

thephinger

Scout Team
Reaction score
Bokamper thinks the way to motivate the fanbase is Justin Blackmon... He said he may fall to #8 or maybe the Dolphins could move up to get him... I would love for this to be our guy on draft day... more than Tanehill so early in the draft. I would be happy with this pick especially with the Marshall departure.

I think the picks gotta be Tannehill. Outside of Luck and RG3 he is the only QB with the potential to be a franchise guy.

Bokamber thinks the way to motivate the fanbase is Justin Blackmon... He said he may fall to #8 or maybe the Dolphins could move up to get him... I would love for this to be our guy on draft day... more than Tanehill so early in the draft. I would be happy with this pick especially with the Marshall departure.

How can Justin Blackmon fall to #8? No way Justin is going past the Rams and even if he did, he will not go past the Jaguars

The ONLY time you would move up to grab a WR that high in the draft is if he's an absolute physical FREAK like Calvin Johnson.

Blackmon won't fall to 8.. I'm afraid to give up too much to get him........ But I agree as far as my perception, since we didnt get any WR in FA thats worth double coverage. Blackmon is the only threat that I feel will garner respect from defenses as I assume he can produce early and earn that respect. We won't get him or trade up to get him so its kind of pointless.

EDIT: I also thought Blackmon would have been a perfect fit WITH marshall in Miami, now its even more essential to get someone of his caliber

IF he fell to #8, which I don't see happening, I would be OK with that - provided we could trade up and get Weeden to go with him.

Who's the star, stand out, no.1 reciver for the Packers? Miami should take a note and get a corp. of hard working recivers like GB. Enough with the one man show wr's.

Who's the star, stand out, no.1 reciver for the Packers? Miami should take a note and get a corp. of hard working recivers like GB. Enough with the one man show wr's.

Greg jennings

everyone behind him is better than our WRs too

Jennings and Nelson play great. Alot of energy. Where were they drafted? Not top 10's were they?

Jennings and Nelson play great. Alot of energy. Where were they drafted? Not top 10's were they?

No, but that wasn't the question you asked. Jennings is a #1 Wr, Finley is an elite pass catching TE....everyone else in their WR core is better than what we have as well.

Maybe we should have kept our top WR talent and ADDED to it? Maybe? Then you may have been happy we would have had more than one man show in our receiving core, instead of none.

Back
Top Bottom