Bokamber thinks the way to motivate the fanbase is Justin Blackmon... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamber thinks the way to motivate the fanbase is Justin Blackmon...

If we still had Mashall and signed Flynn he might motivate as an addition (A Julio Jones effect). Now he would just be meh.. :\ Not that I wouldn't take him if he was there, but that combo vs just having him is a whole lot of not the same thing.

IF he fell to #8, which I don't see happening, I would be OK with that - provided we could trade up and get Weeden to go with him.
This would be my dream. Remind you of anyone last year............................ Bengals.

We will select 2 WRs in this draft, I am almost certain of that. I would like Floyd just as much if not more than I'd like Blackmon. I think Floyd is a bigger redzone threat than Blackmon and their abilities after the catch are pretty equal from what I've seen. Floyd goes up and gets the ball better than Blackmon does. I think Blackmon might be the more sure-handed of the two though. As far as style of WR, I see them comparable to (not saying they're that good yet or even will be) Boldin (blackmon) and Fitz (Floyd). As of late, I've felt that if we take Tannehill I'm ok with it and if we pass on him I'm ok with it. But if we pass, I really want Floyd.

Who's the star, stand out, no.1 reciver for the Packers? Miami should take a note and get a corp. of hard working recivers like GB. Enough with the one man show wr's.
Umm they had a guy think his name is Greg Jennings.. Btw look what happened when he didn't play against the chiefs the offense was crap without him..

Why can't anyone on this board spell names right? Sporano Bokamber

Nelson and Jennings were both 2nd rounders - I think that's the key with the system they didn't take huge prospects but found guys that work well in the system - which those sort of guys are still early picks - 2nd/3rd rd - not 5th/6th rd picks - that being said if the prayer is answered and Blackmon is there at 8 gobble him up!

I do think Blackmon is worth trading up for, MUCH more so than for Tannehill. Tanne.. is definitely NOT worth trading up for. He's a 'MAYBE' player, at best, and has much more evidence to suggest he's a natural choker than a guy who can get it done when it counts. If he's good enough to make great plays in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd quarter, then he has the ABILITY to make plays in the 4th quarter. The fact that he fails in the 4th quarter, and fails mightily, indicates that he lacks 'IT', just like Matt Moore does. We already have a good athlete with good abilities who fails when it counts. Why do we need to draft another one? Tannehill just makes no sense here. If Miami passed on him, he could plummet all the way out of the 1st round like Aaron Rogers did. Then you can pick up later, pay him a ton less, and breathe a sigh of relief for everyone involved.
Blackmon might be the only guy in this draft that could 'save' the 2012 season, possibly help Miami be a wildcard contender (Patriots are still the cream of AFC East crop, no doubt).

Packers have 2 legit WRs. Jennings and Nelson.

Onpy reason they were 2 nd rounders was because Driver was still dominating, WR wasnt a need.

Blackmon reallly doesn't excite me. I don't see him as an elite #1 wideout. And if you are going to take a WR that high, he needs to be that kind of guy.

Really, vagrantprodigy? What don't you like about him (you've honestly piqued my curiosity) I could be overestimating him.

I dont care about motivating the fanbase, I care about winning a superbowl

Back
Top Bottom