Bokamber thinks the way to motivate the fanbase is Justin Blackmon... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamber thinks the way to motivate the fanbase is Justin Blackmon...

The ONLY time you would move up to grab a WR that high in the draft is if he's an absolute physical FREAK like Calvin Johnson.

Speaking of a physical FREAK, Stephan Hill is mini Calvin, and he hails from the same school to boot. The kicker is you don't have to sell the farm to move up and get him. You can actually trade back and stock pile.

When it's all said and done, we're going to wish we did snag him. Cause he's going to make some team very happy, and I fear it will be the Patsies.

If Blackmon fell to #8... id like to see the Dolphins grab him.... and then go Weeden in the 2nd round...

Also could be a spot to trade back if another team really wanted Blackmon....

Speaking of a physical FREAK, Stephan Hill is mini Calvin, and he hails from the same school to boot. The kicker is you don't have to sell the farm to move up and get him. You can actually trade back and stock pile.

When it's all said and done, we're going to wish we did snag him. Cause he's going to make some team very happy, and I fear it will be the Patsies.

He's got the physical tools for sure. I've never seen him play. Can the guy catch?

I think a more realistic scenario is Floyd at 8 and then trade up for Weeden/Tannehill if they are still available. I'm not sold on WR in the 1st, you should always draft against your division and the Jets have this guy named Revis you may have heard of. If (more like when) he blanks Miami's shiny top 10 WR during the two games they that's big deficit to have to overcome.

Agree with blackmon...ireland can shed his baby parcells image, and we get a huge playmaker at the same time...

Blackmon should not be there at 8. Now, if he is there, difficult choice between Tannehill and Blackmon for the Dolphins, good thing that choice will not be available, Balckmon will not be there.

Blackmon should not be there at 8. Now, if he is there, difficult choice between Tannehill and Blackmon for the Dolphins, good thing that choice will not be available, Balckmon will not be there.
floyd is still a better pick and less of a reach than tannehill at 8...

Back
Top Bottom