bokamper donest see pat white in the game plan next week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bokamper donest see pat white in the game plan next week

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
just watched dolphins weekly and right at the end the guy asked bokamper if we will see more of pat white. he said he didnt think so. looks like writing is on the wall.

ever think miami is playing thigpen so long because they are trying to up his value? They did the same thing a few years ago with mccown.. If we were getting rid of pat white, we would of already of done it

ever think miami is playing thigpen so long because they are trying to up his value? They did the same thing a few years ago with mccown.. If we were getting rid of pat white, we would of already of done it

i agree with you on the trade value. but if we are going to keep white as our 3rd qb, id think white would be getting the more reps considering penny is so fragile. it made no sense to bring in white for 2 plays at the end of the game for a kneel down. looked more like a goodbye, thanks for the memories performance.

i agree with you on the trade value. but if we are going to keep white as our 3rd qb, id think white would be getting the more reps considering penny is so fragile. it made no sense to bring in white for 2 plays at the end of the game for a kneel down. looked more like a goodbye, thanks for the memories performance.

I think they only want white running the pistol..sad to say but thats the offense i think they want him to run. they want white to come in and out and not necassarily be in there for consecutive plays unless he is eating up the defense. If anything thigpen seems to be more on he bubble than any other qb.

I am not a fan of Thigpen but he has more upside then White. I am inclined to agree with Bokamper that we will not see very much of White next week either. They want to give the reps to the guys that will be here. This is similar to how they handled John Beck in the 2008 preseason before they cut him. He came in to kneel down and that was it.

Seems to me they are treating White just like they treated Beck at the end, and we know how that turned out.

thats what it looks like to me. im not 100% but it looked like white kept the ball after the game was over. i recorded the game , ill look at it when i watch it again. im not going to base white getting cut on bokampers comments but ex players know how things operate within an organization and im sure whites 2 plays had a lot to do with his comments.

they need to give white pt. and let him loose instead of holding him back in like 2 formations. let him loose in the preseason where making mistakes is suppose to happen

....or maybe they wanted to see a Qb actually get the ball to some of these young receivers?

Pat White will play maybe one quarter pre-season game #2, won't see any action on #3, and probably one more quarter in #4.

im not 100% but it looked like white kept the ball after the game was over. i recorded the game , ill look at it when i watch it again.

If you are correct about this, it doesn't sound like a guy about to change teams, but change leagues.

My two cents.

Back
Top Bottom