bokamper donest see pat white in the game plan next week | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bokamper donest see pat white in the game plan next week

Hyde brought up a great point that Sparano had talked about White getting playing time against Tampa. For that to be the plan, he gets the reps and then gets no significant playing time tells me that something has happened.

Next week you have to figure that Henne will play a half, Pennington I would think will get a quarter because he is the #2 and needs to shake the rust, leaving one quarter for either Thiggy or White. My money is on Thiggy getting that time because he brings more to the table then White.

I doubt penny will play next game.

he should be thankful of that 2nd round pick money and do whatever is asked of him and not whine about it.

he should be thankful of that 2nd round pick money and do whatever is asked of him and not whine about it.

He has'nt whined about it, at least as far as I know, my point
is if you tell the team you want a shot at playing QB, before
they draft you, and they agree to it, and then don't give you
a fair shot, that flat out sucks and is wrong, IMO. They gave
you their word and you trust them, and they don't keep that
word, then **** them, I would'nt change positions either.
Just my opinion of course.

He has'nt whined about it, at least as far as I know, my point
is if you tell the team you want a shot at playing QB, before
they draft you, and they agree to it, and then don't give you
a fair shot, that flat out sucks and is wrong, IMO. They gave
you their word and you trust them, and they don't keep that
word, then **** them, I would'nt change positions either.
Just my opinion of course.

imo you can look at this both ways he also gave his word that he would do what ever he had to do to win games for miami. imo he was drafted to a team that has just gotten blessed with 2-3 QBs that is more NFL ready than White so imo we need to try and trade him to another team that needs a starting QB or a back up because we have 3 QBs that are bigger and 2 are atleast stronger with the other smarter as of right now than white soo .imo at the time White was coming out of college we just happen to come across all these other QBs bigger taller and stronger (well 2 are ) plus we have penny so if White dosent or wont play another poss. then imo we need to trade him to another team thats going to give him what he wants .:hump:

I think you could start Pennington after a week's worth of snaps. The other guys need work, and one of them has to go.

Thipen sucks.

at least he can see over the LOS. they we're doing offensive drills two weeks ago with no defense on the field. Pat White hikes the ball, goes through his reads and immediately starts scrambling. Everyone is looking at him like "what the hell is this kid doing?" There's no defense on the field.

the only positive thing I can think of is maybe the front office knows he's worthless out of the base offense, so no sense putting him out there to embarrass himeself. they are planning to only use him in wildcat, pistol formations and they don't want to give away those plays in preseason. he probably takes those snaps in practices closed to the media and that's where the coach is seeing his improvement.

Donest Bokamper-He so Crazy

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Pistol Formation? I think you just made that up

Donest Bokamper-He so Crazy

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Pistol Formation? I think you just made that up

really???

lol do you watch football? or do you just like all the women that come along with being a dolphins fan?

Back
Top Bottom