Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box

Loyalty is fine. Blind loyalty is what Ross is doing. At a minimum he shouldn't have give Joe his Xmas present last year. Tannenbaum or Hickey should've made that decision

I'm sure he's taking the plane trip and the night before he fires Philbin. Appearances can be important. My thing is to send the right message to his fan base he should have fired Philbin after the game, and sent him home to Miami on a different plane.

I don't see that it matters now. This season is over. There isn't any reason to fire him now. You can't fix it this season You can't hire a competent staff now. Might as well shoot for a top three pick now. It's suck for whoever now and on to the draft.

Hire a competent staff at the end of the season.

You can't send the message to a team and your fans as an owner that you will tolerate this type of a leader of your team to represent you and the city they all play for. I would be surprised, even for Ross, if he doesn't understand that as a successful businessman/Billionaire.

I have no doubt Hickey and TBaum have a good understanding of what is wrong with our coaching staff. I would think Ross will lean on those TWO heavily for his decision.

I have no doubt Hickey and TBaum have a good understanding of what is wrong with our coaching staff. I would think Ross will lean on those TWO heavily for his decision.

But is Ross smart enough to understand that the next coach must report directly to the football czar, not to the owner?

But is Ross smart enough to understand that the next coach must report directly to the football czar, not to the owner?

I make no claims to have any real trust for any decision Ross makes. Never liked the Philbin hire.

However I think he understands when you hire ppl and you give a certain level of power to them you have to let them use that power. If he is second guessing TBaum and his opinion he'll let him go as well.

Philmen is a nices guy but nice guys finish last just where we are headed he keeps saying they are going to ride it but he can't or he would of fireded coyle already

I make no claims to have any real trust for any decision Ross makes. Never liked the Philbin hire.

However I think he understands when you hire ppl and you give a certain level of power to them you have to let them use that power. If he is second guessing TBaum and his opinion he'll let him go as well.

If Tannebaum is making these decsions it means we basically lied about his role, although we all know that we lied and right now I dont care lol

If Tannebaum is making these decsions it means we basically lied about his role, although we all know that we lied and right now I dont care lol

I would suspect TBaum will publicly be held accountable for the next Dolphins HC. TBaum obviously was asked to make it work with Hickey and Philbin and if it didn't work out TBaum would be allowed to choose the next GM and HC. I think that's mainly because how Philbin and Hickeys contract were written.

Promote Rizzi and Dan Campbell, is nothing else they will be passionate and motivate the team

Time to clean house, but at a bare minimum this week get rid of Coyle please!

Team quit, no question
I'm not so sure that it has quit. What I see is that we have a weak O-line that doesn't have the strength and talent to hold up protect the QB and get the running game going and our D-line really struggles to stop the run - particularly early in games.
All 4 opponents, Washington, Jax, Buffalo and the Jets, all dominated each game from the start and all had successful running games that we couldn't stop. All took occasional big chunk yardage with good throws to their biggest WR targets - Garcon, Allen Robinson in Jax, Brandon Marshall yesterday.
We were outclassed, but I still think Tannehill, Pouncey, Suh, etc are trying real hard.

I'm not so sure that it has quit. What I see is that we have a weak O-line that doesn't have the strength and talent to hold up protect the QB and get the running game going and our D-line really struggles to stop the run - particularly early in games.
All 4 opponents, Washington, Jax, Buffalo and the Jets, all dominated each game from the start and all had successful running games that we couldn't stop. All took occasional big chunk yardage with good throws to their biggest WR targets - Garcon, Allen Robinson in Jax, Brandon Marshall yesterday.
We were outclassed, but I still think Tannehill, Pouncey, Suh, etc are trying real hard.

On alot of these runs our gap control responsibility have been killing us. Also, makes you wonder why we don't switch to a strength front..For example

Philips, Suh, Mosely, Mitchell

^^The above on early known "running" downs and the the traditional stuff on the "obvious" passing downs.

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 9m9 minutes ago

If Dolphins go interim route, I know Darren Rizzi has been mentioned by some. Respected, no doubt. But name to watch: TE coach Dan Campbell.

Back
Top Bottom