Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box

I don't see that it matters now. This season is over. There isn't any reason to fire him now. You can't fix it this season You can't hire a competent staff now. Might as well shoot for a top three pick now. It's suck for whoever now and on to the draft.

Hire a competent staff at the end of the season.

If you land an interview make sure u have a really nice organized binder, that got joe his job...might work for u too....wouldnt hurt if u had janitorial services on your resume either, nobody likes gum wrappers on the floor and with philbin gone they may start piling up...

As a protest in the next home game, the fans should let thousands of gum wrappers rain down on the field...

That is ignorant..........

Philbin et al are the problem......get a grip

You're calling me ignorant? Hey idiot, we agree that Philbin & Co. need to go. But if you feel completely safe with Ross and Tannenbaum picking the next coach and GM of this team, maybe you should give yourself some negative reputation for being stupid.

Sorry - but Tannenbaum didn't hire this coaching staff. Tannenbaum assisted in helping to acquire what we know is a more talented team this year than we had last. Granted, the players have to execute, but it's obvious the COACHING is not getting it done, mostly from a game plan standpoint. If the coaches can't exploit the obvious talent we have on this team, something's horribly wrong.

How is this a more talented team? Where are we better? Offensive line? Linebackers? Secondary? Defensive Line (on paper, yes, but on on game day)?

Tannenbaum was a failure with the Jets. He made dumb decisions that set that franchise back years. Go on and live in imaginationland and pretend he's competent.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

I actually like Hickey, i want Hickey to stay. Hickey isnt coaching and putting these players in position to fail. Hickey (or tannenbaum) signed Suh who was a force in Detroit and this coaching staff makes him ineffective. Hickey has added Devante Parker who is a legit receiver and Philbin and Lazor barely put him on the field. Jarvis Landry was drafted by Hickey and hes the only guy on the team who seems to give a damn. He has drafted some good players and brought some in but this coaching staff doesnt know how to use players to their strengths, they try to fit a square peg in a round hole. Good coaches ask their players to do what they do well and try to put their players in position to succeed and make plays. I like what Hickey has done in his limited time here and i would retain him unless we get a big name coach that wants his GM but if we are going to hire a no name guy with no real HC resume i would like to retain Hickey because i do like what he has done but i do not like the coaches. They dont develop the talent we have they actually do the opposite, they ruin players.

Hickey is okay, but you can't half ass changing directions with a team and forcing a GM and coach on one another. It doesn't work.

**** it, I'd be happy if we fired every coach on this team tomorrow and brought MANGENIOUS in as interim. **** it!!!!

He should be. He hired these assclowns.

Including Mike "Franchises Killer" Tannenbum who could not get rehired in the league as a disastrous GM....until Ross pulled him out of sports agency obscurity to make him the football overlord.

Including Mike "Franchises Killer" Tannenbum who could not get rehired in the league as a disastrous GM....until Ross pulled him out of sports agency obscurity to make him the football overlord.[/QUOTE

Tannenbum allowed the disasters that are the o line and linebackers and secondary. In my opinion, his foolproof system to destroy a team has worked in record time.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 15m15 minutes ago

Hearing what should already be pretty obvious; Joe Philbin's seat isn't hot ...it's burnt. He will not be back next year.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 15m15 minutes ago

Hearing what should already be pretty obvious; Joe Philbin's seat isn't hot ...it's burnt. He will not be back next year.

Next year? He shouldn't be back Monday. Not good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next year? He shouldn't be back Monday. Not good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. A good owner would send a message that this type of failure will not be tolerated...

Ross livid in press box photo:

dolphinsxlarge-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom