Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box

I can see Ross wearing a Jets jacket and laughing hysterically while saying "My mission to run the Dolphins into the ground is almost complete" "J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets!!!

What is "livid" with this clown? Did he say, "oh, shucks..."

Whatever .... I have no confidence he will ever make the right decisions to make Miami a winner again. Until he sells the team Miami will always be a perennial loser. So depressing ... I have no hope for the foreseeable future for my favorite sports team.

We need to clean every damn person out including Tannenbaum AND Hickey. Bring someone like Alonzo Highsmith in to start us out on the right foot.

I'm down with that! I'm even tired of Lazor and him throwing fades with a QB who can't throw one to save his life!

I can see Ross wearing a Jets jacket and laughing hysterically while saying "My mission to run the Dolphins into the ground is almost complete" "J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets!!!

Well, to make it more realistic he needs to misspell and/or mispronounce "jets" at least once during the chant.

Because Stephen Ross is just that stupid. And when Philbin eventually DOES get fired, we're stuck with more half measures with Ross refusing to fire Tannenbaum. Eric Mangini incoming...

Yep. All Ross does is play leapfrog. This team needs to clean house and Ross needs to ask the NFL for help in hiring a GM or president and then let that person run the team because Ross doesn't know enough to make a good hire.

I agree although Tannebaum can leave with the rest of them. Lets start from scratch and build a fron office and coaching staff that are in sync and will actually build something

That's fine with me. Although he did build a team that went to the Afcc game two years in a row despite a terrible QB

That's fine with me. Although he did build a team that went to the Afcc game two years in a row despite a terrible QB

He also built that team that went 8-8 and 6-10 the next two seasons

They ALL need to go, Tannebaum, Hickey (who I feel a little sorry for), Philbin, Coyle, Lazor.
And if Ross hires Mangini, my 40+ years of being a Dolphin fan goes into hiatus until Ross sells.

Yep. All Ross does is play leapfrog. This team needs to clean house and Ross needs to ask the NFL for help in hiring a GM or president and then let that person run the team because Ross doesn't know enough to make a good hire.

That's basically what Woody Johnson did after the Jets fired Idzik and Rex. So far, it's working out nicely for them. Ross is too stupid and his ego too big to do something like this though.

They ALL need to go, Tannebaum, Hickey (who I feel a little sorry for), Philbin, Coyle, Lazor.
And if Ross hires Mangini, my 40+ years of being a Dolphin fan goes into hiatus until Ross sells.

I actually like Hickey, i want Hickey to stay. Hickey isnt coaching and putting these players in position to fail. Hickey (or tannenbaum) signed Suh who was a force in Detroit and this coaching staff makes him ineffective. Hickey has added Devante Parker who is a legit receiver and Philbin and Lazor barely put him on the field. Jarvis Landry was drafted by Hickey and hes the only guy on the team who seems to give a damn. He has drafted some good players and brought some in but this coaching staff doesnt know how to use players to their strengths, they try to fit a square peg in a round hole. Good coaches ask their players to do what they do well and try to put their players in position to succeed and make plays. I like what Hickey has done in his limited time here and i would retain him unless we get a big name coach that wants his GM but if we are going to hire a no name guy with no real HC resume i would like to retain Hickey because i do like what he has done but i do not like the coaches. They dont develop the talent we have they actually do the opposite, they ruin players.

Back
Top Bottom