Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box

I really don't see what he can do. Philbin has done one thing well: surround himself with incompetence. Who you going to insert from the coaching staff? Screw it, call Shula. He could win more games cruising around on his hoverround than Philbin can dream of!

Im serious, if i was ross someone was getting fired at halftime and then everyone else after the game

Ross won't do ****. We'll have to watch this miserable freaking product for another 12 games.

Shows us those shriveled balls still have some life, Stephen. I have my doubts.

Really? I figured he'd be pretty stoked. We got convincingly beaten, instead of thoroughly embarrassed this week. That's what this team calls improvement.

So what. We've heard this time and again during and after games.

Kim Bokamper just said on the post game show that someone with the team told him Ross was livid in the press box at halftime.

im so glad to hear that ... thanks

into the bye week, stay tuned... lets see what happens!!!

Ross will just say how great we looked battling in the 4th quarter. He will give Joe credit and say the team didn't quit. The guy is that stupid.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Probably only Coyle gets the axe when there are so many more issues than him.

ross should be happy his favorite pro team won. If he is mad, good now he knows how we felt as fans when he gave this idiot coach an extension last december.
Pitiful azz owner

Ross should fire everyone and give a blank check to the savior of the franchise....we can't be ****ing around with dumb coaches anymore

If he doesn't fire Tannenbaum and get someone competent to make the important choices for this team, we will keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom