Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box

Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy 21m21 minutes ago

"Fire Philbin" chanted loudly at Wembley

If ross wants to blame someone he just needs to find a mirror

I heard Ross put a billion dollars on the Jets to win by 14. Probly why he was so upset.

We need sons of shula to explain again how genius it was to keep Philbin and the wonderful building of this organization once again

I am tired of Ross's lip service just as much as Philbin's. Should have fired this failure of a head coach after his team quit at the end of last season. But the idot owner gives him an extension. Ross is a fool who enjoys paying incompetent people.

Kim Bokamper just said on the post game show that someone with the team told him Ross was livid in the press box at halftime.

:lol:

Did he speak slightly louder? Was his brow furrowed? Did he grit his teeth?

Im sure it was all very intimidating and our staff will be very afraid as Ross doesn't fire them.

:lol:

Did he speak slightly louder? Was his brow furrowed? Did he grit his teeth?

Im sure it was all very intimidating and our staff will be very afraid as Ross doesn't fire them.

It was just confirmed that Ross was actually angry because his depends had gotten too full.

Ross, just sell the team. You've increased the value. You've made your stadium reconstruct. You have the city on a path to hosting a super bowl.

Beyond that, there have got to be some billionaire hedge fund manager types with high level thinking ability who are more cut out for this. This isn't working out for Ross. Why be stubborn about it? Sell. You're rich. Move on.

Please, ross happy with giving up a home game to London so he can try and host a SB.

Ross cares about:

Hosting a SB
Michigan
Celebrity owners

In that order. Dolphins don't even make the list.

Around The NFL Retweeted
Henry Hodgson ‏@nflukhank 6m6 minutes ago

Philbin asked whether he's worried about his job security, 'not at all.'

Around The NFL Retweeted
Henry Hodgson ‏@nflukhank 6m6 minutes ago

Philbin asked whether he's worried about his job security, 'not at all.'

He is like this idiot actually gace me an extension, I get paid next year regardless lol

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 44s44 seconds ago

Nothing imminent on Dolphins' situation. Philbin says he plans to keep Coyle; notes he is not worried about own job after talking to Ross.

Back
Top Bottom