Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 44s44 seconds ago

Nothing imminent on Dolphins' situation. Philbin says he plans to keep Coyle; notes he is not worried about own job after talking to Ross.

You've gotta be kidding me...

If he doesn't fire Tannenbaum and get someone competent to make the important choices for this team, we will keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Sorry - but Tannenbaum didn't hire this coaching staff. Tannenbaum assisted in helping to acquire what we know is a more talented team this year than we had last. Granted, the players have to execute, but it's obvious the COACHING is not getting it done, mostly from a game plan standpoint. If the coaches can't exploit the obvious talent we have on this team, something's horribly wrong.

Must be nice for people to suck at their job and not even worry about getting fired.

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 44s44 seconds ago

Nothing imminent on Dolphins' situation. Philbin says he plans to keep Coyle; notes he is not worried about own job after talking to Ross.

Sorry - but Tannenbaum didn't hire this coaching staff. Tannenbaum assisted in helping to acquire what we know is a more talented team this year than we had last. Granted, the players have to execute, but it's obvious the COACHING is not getting it done, mostly from a game plan standpoint. If the coaches can't exploit the obvious talent we have on this team, something's horribly wrong.

Im glad you know this is a more talented team than last year, Im not sure how you figure that but ok

I can't believe Coyle is actually going to survive this.

Thanks mr Ross we now appreciate Wayne Huzienga alot more. You have owned the team since 2009 and have not fielded a winning product once, whats your excuse this year.

Impotent ****. Be a man for once and do something.

I'm starting to think I should send Ross my resume. I wouldn't have to know what I was doing, yet I'd be paid well and have unbelievable job security.

I can't believe Coyle is actually going to survive this.

Whats so surprising about that?

Philbin has never held his coaches accountable. He defended Sherman to the point where he almost got fired himself and he successfully convinced Ross to continue paying Jim Turner.

Anyone still confused about why our players have quit?

If NO ONE gets fired after this I might punch my computer screen. Hell, fire the water boy or something, because clearly the way things are right now are not even close to being average

Back
Top Bottom