Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bokamper: Ross was LIVID in the press box

If ross doesnt fire philbin or someone i think im considering not watching the rest of the year, its too hard to watch this steaming pile of **** and philbin just stands there on the sideline looking clueless, its disgusting

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 44s44 seconds ago

Nothing imminent on Dolphins' situation. Philbin says he plans to keep Coyle; notes he is not worried about own job after talking to Ross.

If Ross was smart, this would tell him all he needs to know about Joe. His loyalty to his assistants is completely self-absorbed. Doesn't care about the team or fans, just wants his guys there.

What's the point of firing Philbin or Coyle? Unless you think these changes will cause the team to finish 9-3 and win the wild card, we might as well just let this thing continue to implode for the draft pick. If we make a change that might spark the team to win a few meaningless games and hurt our draft slot.

If Ross doesn't care enough to make a move after this game, why should we care anymore?

Don't tell me Philbin and Coyle survive only because of the number of key Jets penalties that prevented the final score from being 45-7.

I'm starting to think I should send Ross my resume. I wouldn't have to know what I was doing, yet I'd be paid well and have unbelievable job security.

If you land an interview make sure u have a really nice organized binder, that got joe his job...might work for u too....wouldnt hurt if u had janitorial services on your resume either, nobody likes gum wrappers on the floor and with philbin gone they may start piling up...

What's the point of firing Philbin or Coyle? Unless you think these changes will cause the team to finish 9-3 and win the wild card, we might as well just let this thing continue to implode for the draft pick. If we make a change that might spark the team to win a few meaningless games and hurt our draft slot.

The point of firing them is that the players quit on them....the fans quit on them. Firing them makes Ross seem like a hero, and keeping them make him look like an absolute idiot (which is apparently what he wants his image to be).

I dont care if we dont win another game this year, I just don't want it to be them because I hate looking at all of their stupid faces when we are losing.

get a head start on finding a new coach....

I'm starting to think I should send Ross my resume. I wouldn't have to know what I was doing, yet I'd be paid well and have unbelievable job security.

...and do a better job! How could you do worse?

THIS SHOULD BE ROSS in post game interviews:
[video=youtube;YCj8Yzx15BA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCj8Yzx15BA[/video]

as well as Philbin and Coyle!!!

Isn't LIVID the name of his cute little night club at the stadium?

Back
Top Bottom