Bold Prediction for Today's Game in Buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Prediction for Today's Game in Buffalo

I think Buffalo should and will rest their starters today. I see Allen in there for a series or two just to stay playoff sharp and then out of there. There's a passing record he is close to breaking, he needs 40 yards to pass Drew Bledsoe's single season passing yard record which has stood since 2002. He has 4,320 and need 4,360. After he sets the record they likely will sit him. If they don't sit him and they are looking for a war, they'll get one. We are coming to play with fire in our hair and blood in our eyes. We will be physical and we will play for 60 minutes. If Buffalo plays their starters the whole way, and loses, that would be perfect!! Than Buffalo can limp into the playoffs after the soul crushing loss at the hands of the new, Tua-led Miami Dolphins. If the Bills are smart they won't risk any of that!! Miami wins 26-16, despite the refs!!

I don't see us coming out on fire. We tend to start somewhat slow on offense, Tua or Fitz. With wintery conditions I see a heavy running game and if our line can't open lanes there may be a few early punts. Just don't see Parker and his hammy, if he returns, stretching that defense. It will have to be quick passes and some end-arounds to keep the chains moving. Eager to see how we match up defensively with both Howard (top of his game and uninjured) and Jones. We will need someone to shadow Allen for his running plays.

Just remember...Fins are a 2nd half team this season and the key is keeping it close enough in the 1st half so that they can do enough to turn it around. If they keep it within 10 at half there is a chance...more than than 14 and I dont see it happening. The key is going to be keeping it close and wearing them down until Flo can make adjustments.

I see a lot of people buying in to the Buffalo mystique, hype and blah blah bullshit.
**** that and **** the lame *** Bills.
I got a prediction for y'all today.
Tua tosses 6 TDs in the snow in a 41-10 trouncing of the Bills by Miami in Buffalo.

Gesicki catches 2.
Gaskin catches 1.
Bowden catches 1.
Parker catches 1.
And Kirk Merritt catches 1 in his NFL debut.

That's all. We're gonna smoke the Bills today. **** Buffalo!
Quit dreaming...TUA sucks and the dolphins should have never drasfted him...Miami will most likely get demolished today. The fact that Fitzpatrick has had to relieve him twice already is all you need to know about what the team looks like when mr peanut brittle takes the field.

I see a lot of people buying in to the Buffalo mystique, hype and blah blah bullshit.
Tua tosses 6 TDs in the snow in a 41-10 trouncing of the Bills by Miami in Buffalo.

Gesicki catches 2.
Gaskin catches 1.
Bowden catches 1.
Parker catches 1.

Please put your protective crash helmet back on please. Please

Quit dreaming...TUA sucks and the dolphins should have never drasfted him...Miami will most likely get demolished today. The fact that Fitzpatrick has had to relieve him twice already is all you need to know about what the team looks like when mr peanut brittle takes the field.
I hope to God you don’t venture into the game day thread.

You want so desperately to be right, it's painful to watch.

Well, you already got one prediction wrong. There is no snow.
Colling for about an inch of snow today in Buffalo. Looking like snow and rain before the game, then starting up again in the second half.

It is early to tell anything about Tua. However, it is not early to conclude Flores is an amazing coach. I think this will be the kind of game we will be high energized and play a very physical game. I don't see Tua being anything else than a game manager for today. Gaskin, Ahmed, Gesicki, TEs and the Oline need to be the ones showing up.
Punish Allen when he decides to run and rattle him all day long. That's what I would love to see today.

Gesicki catches 2.
Gaskin catches 1.
Bowden catches 1.
Parker catches 1.

I think you have underestimated the Dolphins and overestimated the the Bills.

Dolphins 42 Bills 9

Back
Top Bottom