Bold Prediction for Today's Game in Buffalo | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Prediction for Today's Game in Buffalo

The Bills give up 4.7 on the ground.

I love your enthusiasm but unless Tua runs for 4 TDs, he ain't getting 6.

If you can take the long view here, the Fins cannot lose. if we win, we are in the playoffs in year two, after a total tear down and rebuild.

If the Bills win, we were in the playoff hunt in year two, after a ...

Add to that, we have a top five pick and another first round pick later. And two second round picks. And cap space.

Good young coach, good culture, young nucleus...

I don't remember when the Fins were in this good of shape going into the offseason.

Geaux Fins!

This is going to be a good decade after the suckamonius two or so that we've just endured.
Well, all of that is true if we win too. The only silver lining would be that our own picks get better, or if we bang up the bills, who proceed to lose badly the next week. I'll take a playoff appearance and pick late in each round.

If the Bills rest their starters the Dolphins should win. If the Bills decide to play their starters because they want to try and win the 2nd seed, the Bills will probably win. Right now the Bills are the better team when both teams have their starting lineups on the field but today’s game comes down to whether or not the Bills decide to play for the win or rest their starters.

I see a lot of people buying in to the Buffalo mystique, hype and blah blah bullshit.
**** that and **** the lame *** Bills.
I got a prediction for y'all today.
Tua tosses 6 TDs in the snow in a 41-10 trouncing of the Bills by Miami in Buffalo.

Gesicki catches 2.
Gaskin catches 1.
Bowden catches 1.
Parker catches 1.
And Kirk Merritt catches 1 in his NFL debut.

That's all. We're gonna smoke the Bills today. **** Buffalo!
Merrit inactive

Depends how long they play their starters if it's only a couple of series, we can win but any longer and it's going to be tough for us. If I had to bet money on it, I would have to say, starters or not we lose this game, not feeling overly confident today. We might though get a little help somewhere else and still make the playoffs. but even if the worst happens and we are the odd one out at the end of the day, I couldn't be prouder of this team this year, the future is bright, despite what the naysayers on here keep telling us.

Well, all of that is true if we win too. The only silver lining would be that our own picks get better, or if we bang up the bills, who proceed to lose badly the next week. I'll take a playoff appearance and pick late in each round.
Sure..if not, still not end of the world.

Man Tua reminds me of Henne. - When your coach doesn't trust you with more than a screen pass.

There is another word for your prediction and its not "bold"

I see a lot of people buying in to the Buffalo mystique, hype and blah blah bullshit.
**** that and **** the lame *** Bills.
I got a prediction for y'all today.
Tua tosses 6 TDs in the snow in a 41-10 trouncing of the Bills by Miami in Buffalo.

Gesicki catches 2.
Gaskin catches 1.
Bowden catches 1.
Parker catches 1.
And Kirk Merritt catches 1 in his NFL debut.

That's all. We're gonna smoke the Bills today. **** Buffalo!
Well that didnt age well

The saddest part of this is even if Miami scored the six touchdowns....the Bills scored 8

Back
Top Bottom