Bold Prediction for Today's Game in Buffalo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Prediction for Today's Game in Buffalo

Quit dreaming...TUA sucks and the dolphins should have never drasfted him...Miami will most likely get demolished today. The fact that Fitzpatrick has had to relieve him twice already is all you need to know about what the team looks like when mr peanut brittle takes the field.
:rolleyes:

Quit dreaming...TUA sucks and the dolphins should have never drasfted him...Miami will most likely get demolished today. The fact that Fitzpatrick has had to relieve him twice already is all you need to know about what the team looks like when mr peanut brittle takes the field.
That's the spirit!

I see a lot of people buying in to the Buffalo mystique, hype and blah blah bullshit.
**** that and **** the lame *** Bills.
I got a prediction for y'all today.
Tua tosses 6 TDs in the snow in a 41-10 trouncing of the Bills by Miami in Buffalo.

Gesicki catches 2.
Gaskin catches 1.
Bowden catches 1.
Parker catches 1.
And Kirk Merritt catches 1 in his NFL debut.

That's all. We're gonna smoke the Bills today. **** Buffalo!
So if we score 6 passing TD’s and 41 points are you predicting that Sanders is going to miss an extra point as well?

Almost no wind today for the game. Odd for Buffalo. S winds showing 2-4mph throughout game hours.

Debbie-Downer.jpg

If you can take the long view here, the Fins cannot lose. if we win, we are in the playoffs in year two, after a total tear down and rebuild.

If the Bills win, we were in the playoff hunt in year two, after a ...

Add to that, we have a top five pick and another first round pick later. And two second round picks. And cap space.

Good young coach, good culture, young nucleus...

I don't remember when the Fins were in this good of shape going into the offseason.

Geaux Fins!

This is going to be a good decade after the suckamonius two or so that we've just endured.

Back
Top Bottom