"BOLD" predictions for tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"BOLD" predictions for tonight

Dolphinator530

Club Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anybody has "bold" predictions for tonight's game. Not the score because that is meaningless I meant more on a performance or developmental level. Hell it can just be something you want to see.

Examples being....
Daniel Thomas will get 20 carries
Jimmy Wilson will have 2 big hits and be flagged for one of them
Gates will have 2 catches over 25 yards
5 deep passes (40+ yard attempts)

ETC ETC....and lets try to keep this actually focused rather than say Henne will check down a bunch or some bs like that considering that we really dont have a game plan and this isnt a thread to post your biased hatred of a player or our CS.

So lets have them...

Mine is that our D will hold the Falcons to under 50% completion rate...bold yes but hey thats the idea and its preseason.

Matt Ryan gets hit early and often by Wake and JT

Henne will need to have a big 1st or 2nd drive to keep the fin nation calm, because of Mallett last night.

My prediction is

Gates for a big 35+ yard TD

Kory Sheets MVP, good running, good amount of carries, and a big TD Run to make people say, ok wow hes half decent

1a. Henne has a good game, but the haters will say it's because it only preseason and it was the other players that made him look good.

1b. Henne has a bad game, and the haters will say it's because Henne sucks regardless if it is a preseason game or not.

Back
Top Bottom