"BOLD" predictions for tonight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"BOLD" predictions for tonight

WV will be enjoying a cup of hot cocoa while sitting in his favorite recliner with his silk snuggie, watching his dream man (Matt Ryan, whose half naked poster is also hanging above his bed so he can see him every night before he goes to bed). After he has to change his underpants thrice from watching Matt Ryan lead a huddle of sweaty gentlemen, he will spend the next three hours brainstorming and writing his next "Get Real" subject, which will be about ways to alleviate Matt Ryan's tight hamstring (with copious amounts of cocoa butter of course).

Just wanted to see if anybody has "bold" predictions for tonight's game. Not the score because that is meaningless I meant more on a performance or developmental level. Hell it can just be something you want to see.

Examples being....
Daniel Thomas will get 20 carries
Jimmy Wilson will have 2 big hits and be flagged for one of them
Gates will have 2 catches over 25 yards
5 deep passes (40+ yard attempts)

ETC ETC....and lets try to keep this actually focused rather than say Henne will check down a bunch or some bs like that considering that we really dont have a game plan and this isnt a thread to post your biased hatred of a player or our CS.

So lets have them...

Mine is that our D will hold the Falcons to under 50% completion rate...bold yes but hey thats the idea and its preseason.

I cant wait to see the reaction when Henne actually does checkdown. There is more of a propensity for him TO checkdown without a gameplan than with one.

I cant wait to see the reaction when Henne actually does checkdown. There is more of a propensity for him TO checkdown without a gameplan than with one.

Of course he's going to check down. All quarterbacks check down. What we're looking for is a more aggressive Henne, which I think we will see.

We'll intercept Ryan, and gates will catch 3 passes, one of which he will get at LEAST 15 YAC.

Of course he's going to check down. All quarterbacks check down. What we're looking for is a more aggressive Henne, which I think we will see.

Come on.. You know what I mean! Checkdown 50% more than "other" QB's. I want to see him push the ball downfield..

Henne to Marshall, Henne to Marshall, Henne to Marshall.....please!

Come on.. You know what I mean! Checkdown 50% more than "other" QB's. I want to see him push the ball downfield..

I'm fine with checking it down to bush, but not a baby curl checkdown, like a flat throw so bush has room to move. Might be one of our better offensive options is a checkdown to bush.

Yo and JC that was awesome.

Henne play action bomb for a TD.

finheaven's collective head assplodes!

We will go deep early, all passes will be over or under thrown.

Gates will catch at least 3 passes, one will be a quick slant

The O Line will not be able to run block

AND Lastly, while in the game, Reggie Bush will lead the team in receptions.

1. Marshall catches a 20+

2. Jones/ Wilson will get a pick, and are absolute bangers tonight.

3. Henne will get time, and actually survey the field.

Reggie Bush take a screen to the house.

breaks ankle in celebration.

Because Atlanta has no HOF LT, someone comes around the corner and crushes Matt Ryan, ending his career.

Back
Top Bottom