BOLD Predictions- What's Coming in 3 Weeks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOLD Predictions- What's Coming in 3 Weeks?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Go bold or go home. :cool:

I have Edmunds locking down the feature back for Mc D and doing well.

I have Jackson starting at RT with Hunt next to him and Deiter next to him and doing well within a month.

What ya got?

Go bold or go home. :cool:

I have Edmunds locking down the feature back for Mc D and doing well.

I have Jackson starting at RT with Hunt next to him and Deiter next to him and doing well within a month.

What ya got?
Skeptical about Dieter..........

I would be fine with him at C, and Williams at LG. I just don't get the impression that's how it will shake out. Also wouldn't like the fact that Eich isn't good enough to earn the spot.

1) It appears Tua has fully recovered from his hip injury. Now the question becomes, does he return to Alabama Form? So far in camp, the answer appears to be a resounding Yes!!! Let's hope that continues during the season.

2) Has Miami's zero cover defense made enough tweeks to remain effective, after teams have had 2 seasons to figure it out. In spite of that, Miami seems poised to be a much improved and dominant defense.

Armstead is a LT, Williams is a LG, Jackson is an OT, Hunt is an OG, Deiter is a C. Let them play there and watch. JMO

1) It appears Tua has fully recovered from his hip injury. Now the question becomes, does he return to Alabama Form? So far in camp, the answer appears to be a resounding Yes!!! Let's hope that continues during the season.

2) Has Miami's zero cover defense made enough tweeks to remain effective, after teams have had 2 seasons to figure it out. In spite of that, Miami seems poised to be a much improved and dominant defense.
I don't think it's a matter of figuring it out in this case. It has multiple keys. It has multiple variations. It has multiple alignments. Mathmatically, that's too many variables for an offense to account for on a given play.

It really comes down to assignment soundness and individual ability (no weak links). The Offense is basically guessing with the presnap read. If they guess right, or someone isn't up to their defensive assignment, it's toast time.

It's high risk, high reward.

Mike Gesicki traded to Dallas for a 2nd.
I've poo pooed the idea of trading MG for the fact that it would be silly for another team to give up anything substantial without having a contract agreement in place.

In this case, it is exactly the kind of wild a$$, half cooked thing ole Jerr would go for.....lol

Dolphins start off 4-0
Tua is talk of the town with 12 TDS and 1300 yards in the first 4 games. 3 50+ in air yard TDS
Waddle has a 70+ yard TD somewhere in there
Tyreke goes for 200 yards 3 tds against the Bills reminding the, again, how he ended their last 2 seasons.

I know this is farther than 3 weeks. Deal with it lol.

Oh yeah.... Burrow is seen getting Tuas autograph after the game.

That is all

Bold?

Hmm... A lot of us have openly speculated that both WR Sanders and QB Thompson would make the opening roster.
If anyone would have suggested this two months ago, they would have been openly mocked by all-- myself included.

So... that's my 'bold' prediction.

I've poo pooed the idea of trading MG for the fact that it would be silly for another team to give up anything substantial without having a contract agreement in place.

In this case, it is exactly the kind of wild a$$, half cooked thing ole Jerr would go for.....lol
They could work out a long term deal as well if it were to come to fruition.

But Mike G being asking be in an in line TE means they are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Skeptical about Dieter..........

I would be fine with him at C, and Williams at LG. I just don't get the impression that's how it will shake out. Also wouldn't like the fact that Eich isn't good enough to earn the spot.

Dieter can be solid, but I agree with you that putting your hopes on Dieter to play the middle is a bit scary and might not happen.

Eichenberg had a great practice yesterday, and yes I know, it's grasping at very thin straw, but there is still a pretty good chance he produces and continues to get better as the year goes on playing Guard.

It's not like Eich was a scrub in college, there is talent there, and if Williams can get past his issues, he is the best choice at Center. Got to cross the finger 🤞
, and hope the coaches know something we don't.

Back
Top Bottom