BOLD Predictions- What's Coming in 3 Weeks? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BOLD Predictions- What's Coming in 3 Weeks?

3 weeks is august 30th, ummmm i predict everyone will be shaving their pubes for National matchmaker day which falls on the 31st. Its bold because i've been out of the game so long, i dont even know if thats still in style or this generation is back into the 70s pube fros

My predictions for week 1:

Both Waddle and Tyreke go for over 100 yds each and a TD in a win over the Pats. The national media spends the next week reframing their opinions on Tua to fit the narrative.

Or....

The media knuckleheads say this was an aberration

I know the approach makes sense

But you still said he needs to get to his spot, move the defender and display technique.

I’d bet money it backfires..
He actually doesn't have to "move the defender". He just needs to get to his spot and have enough technique to not get blown back.

I took the OP's question as meaning what happens with the final roster rather than in season.

I'll go with Braylon Sanders does not make the final roster, but instead goes on the PS. The last two WRs are Sheffield and Sanu.

He actually doesn't have to "move the defender". He just needs to get to his spot and have enough technique to not get blown back.

My HS coach told us 'just as long as your guy doesn't make the play.' Knock him dowm, get in the way, slow him down. All are a successful block.

Allow me to modify your first "Boldy" and make it bolder - LOL
"Bold? Tua goes for more than 4,000 yards and 30 touchdowns IN JUST ONE GAME AT BUFALO"

There, that's better - LOL

That is 2 to 3 times longer than he typically had last year.

Let me see how this is happening.
The Defense:
1) We have maintained most of last year's defense, which was pretty good.
2) We have had growth in performance of some of those players carrying into this year.
3) We have successfully augmented our defense with re-signing our best players, drafting some more solid defensive players, and bringing in vets via Free Agency.
4) We have retained our Defensive Coordinator, most of last year coaching staff and increased the size of the coaching staff by adding 6 new coaches to replace or augment the defensive coaching staff. Some of our new coaches are former Dolphins players.

Conclusion: Our Defense is significantly better than it was last year.

The Offense:
1) Tua appears to have added weight via musculature.
2) It is clear that Tua's hip is now "fully healed" because he has retained his accuracy while being able to plant and rotate better, yielding more force on the ball resulting in longer throws while maintaining accuracy.
3) We have significantly augmented our Offensive line with some strong players in Free Agency and our receivers and running backs via the Draft and Free Agency.
4) We have a new Offensive coordinator with a new HC who will be calling the offensive plays and an increased number of coaches, and we have replaced most of the other Offensive coaches. Weh have added 9 new and replacement coaches. Some of our new coaches are former Dolphins players.

Conclusion: Our offense should be quantifiably improved this year.

Results from Training camp:

Usually, a defense is stronger than an offense in the beginning of training camp. That is not what we have seen this year. Our offense actually beat up our defense the first couple of days with the pads on. The defense recovered and outplayed the offense later. The results were some really exceptional plays made by key players on both sides of the ball. What does this say about our revamped team?

As I see it, the defense has remained as strong as ever and our offense has evolved to the point that even our defensive players are commenting on how good they are. This has to mean that our offense has improved to a great extent, especially since they tripled the time Tua has to throw the ball. We have seen some nice running plays. I hope to see more of those as our offensive coaching begins to focus more on our running game.

I LOVE IT !!!
I love you. Uncle Ray. In a manly, dolfan kinda way!!! ❤❤❤ LOLOLOLOLOL

I took the OP's question as meaning what happens with the final roster rather than in season.

I'll go with Braylon Sanders does not make the final roster, but instead goes on the PS. The last two WRs are Sheffield and Sanu.

i was thinking the same thing why i mentioned august 30th. final cut date is the 31st, i just had fun with it and was rolling with hook up day.

Sanu making the final roster i think would be your bold statement not sanders to PS

Back
Top Bottom