Bold Statement from Rich Eisen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bold Statement from Rich Eisen

I want to see devantae run routes vs tight coverage. To be aj green level he has to run crisp routes

There's no doubt he's got the vertical stuff at the highest of levels now though.

Cutler pretty much said any time he gets one on one he's going to him. I just hope he verifies that one on one isn't just pre snap.

1 thing I noticed, Parker lacks top level break away speed. He is plenty fast but on that 72 yard pass he shouldn't get caught

The guy that caught him runs 4.38

He was 2 yards away from pay dirt. I'm not sure I'm seeing a big difference in his play speed. Maybe in the consistency of it. Vertical stem for him is key cause if he opens hips it's over wth that catch radius and the way he comes out of cuts.

The guy that caught him runs 4.38

He was 2 yards away from pay dirt. I'm not sure I'm seeing a big difference in his play speed. Maybe in the consistency of it. Vertical stem for him is key cause if he opens hips it's over wth that catch radius and the way he comes out of cuts.
Fair Point

We'll see....it's not unprecedented for a talented quarterback who struggled in his career in one place to succeed later in a good situation.

Enjoy the ride bro....life is short.

Yup, Gannon and Warner (NY to AZ) to name a couple obvious examples. In both cases they hooked up with a coach they clicked with....sounds familiar.

I think the gameday pregame stuff is decent with rich eisen and company. But the espn and fox and cbs pregame are pretty brutal.

Fox being the one I can tolerate they just don't do a lot of afc stuff.

Fox needs to get away from the circus act pregame - they are more into trying to be a comedy act than providing insight or info...at least last time i actually watched it. I'd blame Terry Bradshaw but they just encourage him it seems.

Except a race car driver doesn't throw as many interceptions as Cutler. That's the problem with Cutler. He can have an all star receiver at every position and would still force it into coverage because that is what he does.

I'm pretty sure that race car drivers don't throw any interceptions, it was an analogy after all.

You're not going to change who Cutler is, but when he forces the ball more talented receivers will be able to come up with those catches more often than less talented ones, at the very least be able to get a hand on the ball and break up an interception.

Sorry but NO running back on this team can compare to the seasons Matt Forte had in
his 2013 season, He ran for 1339 yards and had 74 receptions for almost 600 yards.

His 2014 season Forte ran for 1038 yards with 102 receptions and 800+ yards

5- 1000+ RUSHING SEASONS and 8-44 or more receptions in a season with Cutler

Like him or hate him Marshall had 2 seasons with Cutler that NO
receiver on this team has experienced
1508 yards receiving with 11 tds and 1295 yards receiving with 12 tds

Jeffery also had 2 seasons with Cutler that no receiver on the Dolphins has put together
1421 yards receiving with 7 tds and 1133 yards receiving with 10 tds

Only time will tell if Cutler can do to our players what he did in Chicago with the above 3
Yikes - and those teams never made the playoffs. Ouch.

Cutler for 4800 yards...
Ajayi for 1500
DVP for 1000
Landry for 1000
Stills for 800

I live in Atlanta, and I heard on sports radio that the Falcons were ranked 27th in defense last year.

27th guys!

Yes defense wins championships, but offense gets you to the championship game...
BRONZE THIS AND HANG IT ON THE WALL

A team with a poor offense and a stellar defense will still struggle to break .500

Yup, Gannon and Warner (NY to AZ) to name a couple obvious examples. In both cases they hooked up with a coach they clicked with....sounds familiar.

Fox needs to get away from the circus act pregame - they are more into trying to be a comedy act than providing insight or info...at least last time i actually watched it. I'd blame Terry Bradshaw but they just encourage him it seems.

Jim Plunkett!

Cutler for 4800 yards...
Ajayi for 1500
DVP for 1000
Landry for 1000
Stills for 800

I live in Atlanta, and I heard on sports radio that the Falcons were ranked 27th in defense last year.

27th guys!

Yes defense wins championships, but offense gets you to the championship game...

If our defense can get us anywhere from 15 to 20, keep points off the board, and the o-line blocks....anything can happen.

good post and yes anything CAN happen I'm feeling more and more confident with Cutler behind center. Mainly because of the weapons he has and of course Coach Gase.

Back
Top Bottom