Boldin update, Miami likes McCluster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin update, Miami likes McCluster

IMO McCluster is a little overrated it seems that people are falling in love with him just like they did with Pat White last year and IMO it would be a mistake to draft him above the 3rd round

IMO McCluster is a little overrated it seems that people are falling in love with him just like they did with Pat White last year and IMO it would be a mistake to draft him above the 3rd round

i dont see anyone taking him before the 4th honestly...if he makes it in the nfl its going to be in a darren sproles type role...

best case scenario hes like felix jones, which still isn't worth more than a 2nd

i dont see anyone taking him before the 4th honestly...if he makes it in the nfl its going to be in a darren sproles type role...

best case scenario hes like felix jones, which still isn't worth more than a 2nd
Honestly i dont even want him in the 4th but i think he will get drafted in the late second or early third.

why does this joker make it seems like we wont be getting any good player but more players like cybril Wilson.

if we pass on bodldin , Dez and Marshall I can see us struggling offense next year .

basically that what Armando was saying but I hope we prove him wrong.

I am suprised he didnt start any talk of T.O. coming to Miami.

is Boldin worth a 2nd rd pick ? Yes , because he is just having a bad two years and is trying to escape from the bidwells.

this may be why ocho has been underacheiving and I appauld him for wanting to come to miami.

think about this.

we get Boldin and ocho and use Bess and Hartline in 4 wr sets.

why does this joker make it seems like we wont be getting any good player but more players like cybril Wilson.

if we pass on bodldin , Dez and Marshall I can see us struggling offense next year .

is Boldin worth a 2nd rd pick ? Yes , because he is just having a bad two years and is trying to escape from the bidwells.

this may be why ocho has been underacheiving and I appauld him for wanting to come to miami.

think about this.

By escaping the Bidwells you mean being too physical for his own body's good and getting injured right? No to Boldin for a 3rd rounder. We don't need our whole offense sitting on the sidelines.

think about this.

This post fails, especially the bold parts.

Bottom line is why would Miami give up even a HIGH 3rd round pick when they could get Antonio Bryant for just a salary and at this point in their careers, players of similar skill level.

4th rounder for Boldin?? No way Zona takes that deal. I think a 3rd and conditional 2011 pick gets the deal done....a deal that should be done.

This post fails, especially the bold parts.

Bottom line is why would Miami give up even a HIGH 3rd round pick when they could get Antonio Bryant for just a salary and at this point in their careers, players of similar skill level.
so you have a guy that's one year younger, with nowhere near the career boldin has had, and his skill level is the same? lol, ok.

Back
Top Bottom