Boldin update, Miami likes McCluster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin update, Miami likes McCluster

I love how Fat Boy Rex still talks and we beat them twice and will do it again this year. Man he needs to go on biggest loser lmao....

This post fails, especially the bold parts.

Bottom line is why would Miami give up even a HIGH 3rd round pick when they could get Antonio Bryant for just a salary and at this point in their careers, players of similar skill level.

Antonio Bryant isn't even close to as talented as boldin. is he a good player? eh hes decent better than what we have but not really a play maker. boldin on the other hand is a flat out playmaker. hes a risk/reward type guy and IMO i would take the risk and give up the 3rd. whoever we get in the 3rd i can promie you will not be near as talented as Boldin

wow people really love bryant when you don't even know whether he will try or not

I like McCluster a lot! He plays against some of the best teams in the SEC. He is very dynamic and runs pretty good routes (even though he is a RB). I think he has a 2nd round grade.

After two years of threads, I would think at least we could spell Boldin's name right.
It's fixed. I had right in the title and was careless in the post. If it's that important to you just have your lawyer call my lawyer and we'll settle out of court.

This post fails, especially the bold parts.

Bottom line is why would Miami give up even a HIGH 3rd round pick when they could get Antonio Bryant for just a salary and at this point in their careers, players of similar skill level.

I beg your pardon

why does this joker make it seems like we wont be getting any good player but more players like cybril Wilson.

if we pass on bodldin , Dez and Marshall I can see us struggling offense next year .

basically that what Armando was saying but I hope we prove him wrong.

I am suprised he didnt start any talk of T.O. coming to Miami.

is Boldin worth a 2nd rd pick ? Yes , because he is just having a bad two years and is trying to escape from the bidwells.

this may be why ocho has been underacheiving and I appauld him for wanting to come to miami.

think about this.

we get Boldin and ocho and use Bess and Hartline in 4 wr sets.
a good receiver who has a competetive drive would never tank his play on purpose to go to a new team !

It's fixed. I had right in the title and was careless in the post. If it's that important to you just have your lawyer call my lawyer and we'll settle out of court.
:lol:

If anybody thinks he's not worth a 3rd they are absolutely crazy... lets go draft another patrick turner in the 3rd rd.... (boldin)

I think he's a good player but he is 30 and has been hurt too many times....imagine him and Ronnie getting hurt at the same time of the season.....now what?.....I'd give a 4 for him and that's it...keep on mind that he'll be a free agent too after this coming year.

Ozzy rules!!

I would take Q for a 3rd. Or a player and a later pick. Q is a beast and is better then any WR on the roster and will upgrade Henne and this offense as soon as he signs on the dotted line. Dude might have missed some time but he has put up over a thousand yards receiving every year but two. People will not give up a third for Q because they say he has "injury" problems but would not trade Ronnie for a 2nd pick if possible, some people are crazy.

Stats:
http://www.nfl.com/players/anquanboldin/profile?id=BOL283010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXPHFkFMjTM

I like Dexter too,but the fact that Miami let it get out that they like him leads me to believe that they probably feel the complete opposite.....
Who knows. You never know what this staff really feels. Guess it's important to keep people guessing.

Back
Top Bottom