Boldin VS Chambers answer why Boldin had 1400 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin VS Chambers answer why Boldin had 1400

NJFinFury2004 said:
I don't think he is overrated or underrated, I think Chris is rated right where he should be. Do I think he needs to own his part of the field? YES. Do I think he displays some of the best talent in the NFL? Making some absolutely incredible catches, that most in the league can't make, because of his speed, vertical and power? YES

The last game I was at sadly was the Texans game back in 2003, but I can tell you this, When you are there at the game? You can see just how good this guy is, that is something I can't get from Direct TV, although I thank GOD for it every Sunday.

Answer this question and answer it fairly ok?

I want an answer from you here, not another question or statement.

If you are a WR in the NFL, What group of teams would you rather see twice a year?

Niners, Rams and Seahawks 0R Jets, Pats and Bills

I want your honest answer here.

I've seen Chris play live twice. Both times I thought he looked freakishly athletic, yet really only excelled when he was allowed to just flatout run.

Collectively, I'd rather face the NFC West. But I still think you're exaggerating the impact of that. Especially when it relates to Boldin's production.

enigmatics said:
I've seen Chris play live twice. Both times I thought he looked freakishly athletic, yet really only excelled when he was allowed to just flatout run.

Collectively, I'd rather face the NFC West. But I still think you're exaggerating the impact of that. Especially when it relates to Boldin's production.

That isn't an exaggeration, that is fact. Those D are terrible in the NFC WEST and its BOMBS away for everyone in that divsion. If that is an exaggeration, how come none of the other WR'S in the AFC EAST put up 1,400 yards? Its a tough hard nosed divsion, with good secondary play, excellent pass rushing abilities and what other divsion has all 4 teams post in the top 10 in D?

NJFinFury2004 said:
That isn't an exaggeration, that is fact. Those D are terrible in the NFC WEST and its BOMBS away for everyone in that divsion. If that is an exaggeration, how come none of the other WR'S in the AFC EAST put up 1,400 yards? Its a tough hard nosed divsion, with good secondary play, excellent pass rushing abilities and what other divsion has all 4 teams post in the top 10 in D?

I'm sorry, but the Bills, Patriots, and Jets are not the reason Chris Chambers has yet to post a great season. You're dispensing the responsibility a little too much. Sure it helps when you face softer defenses, no doubt about that. You still have to execute out there and make plays. That's where Boldin is so much more polished. Chamber is a "go fetch" kind of reciever. The big knock on him since he's been in the league is his route running, getting in and out of his breaks. That's very important in a league where it's the little things that seperate you.

It's a little off topic because it goes back so far, but it's really pretty surprising that a Dolphins receiver has gone over 1100 yards only 2 times since 1986:

Irving Fryar 1994
Mark Clayton 1988

I find that pretty amazing, considering that last year, 18 receivers in the NFL went over 1100 yards. There were 13 in 2003. And 15 in 2002.

Back
Top Bottom