Boldin?!?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin?!?!?!

Phinatic8u

Club Member
Reaction score
Well guys im probally as excited as the rest of yall about Phins talken to AZ bout Boldin....But in reality we probally wont get him IMO....:(..i kno thees hope but we wont give up 3 picks definatley not a 1st..so just get used to probally seeing the same WRs this year

But hey what if Turner breaks out and Ginn as well so you never know guys.. :up:

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Come on Goon me and you were going back and fourth with excitment so my faith is great but i dont wanna get my hopes up for nothing..i praying that it happens but in reality it wont go down IMO

If anything FH needs, it's more Boldin threads. Thanks for stepping up

come on now. The new and exciting information we got from this post could not possibly have fit into any of the other couple dozen Boldin posts that are currently floating around!!

I got a fever and the only cure is More Boldin Threads!

:wacky::loco::hsmash::deadhorse:enough is enough already
Well guys im probally as excited as the rest of yall about Phins talken to AZ bout Boldin....But in reality we probally wont get him IMO....:(..i kno thees hope but we wont give up 3 picks definatley not a 1st..so just get used to probally seeing the same WRs this year

But hey what if Turner breaks out and Ginn as well so you never know guys.. :up:

I find your lack of faith disturbing

The Cardinals called and said your Jedi mind tricks won't work on them. They won't be trading Boldin for a 6th round pick. However Millen called and said if he were still the GM in Detrioit he'd be glad to give you Calvin Johnson for that.
:lol:

I dont even think we have the money to sign him now,Unless we cut some people

PLEASE STOP WITH THESE BOLDIN THREADS. Why should we pay close to 10mil dollars to a WR that rarely plays a full season. I see we have a lot of Madden gerneral managers on this board. We need a WR that is big game reciever, and i sure didn't see Boldin show up for that super bowl loss only Fitz, and Fitz was being double teamed. That't BIG GAME!!!
SUPERBOWL STATS..

Arizona Receiving RECYDSAVGTDLGL. Fitzgerald712718.1264A. Boldin88410.5045

Does anyone notice the TD stat for Boldin, even when Fitz was double teamed all night!! 0!!!!! That's what concerns me, we don't have a WR that has to be double teamed, so teams will double Boldin and if Boldin can't get in the endzone with single coverage what is he going to do with a double?

Back
Top Bottom