Boldin?!?!?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin?!?!?!

I would like to know where in my post did i say Boldin suck? I just don't have a man crush on him like everyone else. He might not want 10mil, but he wants damn near that much. Fitz makes about 7mil so Boldin is going to want at least that much, Boldin already makes about 5mil. I just don't think we need to break the bank for anyone. Yeah he is a good receiver but I don't think he is the one to take us over the top. Now if we talking Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald or even Reggie Wayne than i'm on board, Because if Boldin was all of that Arizona wouldn't have drafted Fitz in the first round of the draft!!

I guess I'm not the only one that doesn't want Boldin here at that price.
I think we have 3 possible breakout Wr's on this team (Ginn hated the draft pick but steadily improves, Bess and Turner).

just my opinion

read that Boldin fired his agent, Drew Rosenhaus.

It's the reason why that has me stoked. Aquan told Drew he wanted to be a fin by this past monday or he was gonna fire Drew. He told Drew if JT can take a 7 mil pay cut then who is he to ask for more than 1.5 to join the mighty fins!!

On a side note the cards have for some reason fell in love with Ernest Wilford. They offered Aquan, a 2nd rd pick and half their cheerleaders for Ernest. Bill said no, so now they have added Dansby, Bill in now thinking it over.

Sorry, but I can dream can't I?? :hi5:

It's the reason why that has me stoked. Aquan told Drew he wanted to be a fin by this past monday or he was gonna fire Drew. He told Drew if JT can take a 7 mil pay cut then who is he to ask for more than 1.5 to join the mighty fins!!

On a side note the cards have for some reason fell in love with Ernest Wilford. They offered Aquan, a 2nd rd pick and half their cheerleaders for Ernest. Bill said no, so now they have added Dansby, Bill in now thinking it over.

:hump:

Dude, this is borderline acid trip. Good trip (VERY GOOD trip), but pretty far out there. :chuckle:

I'd be pleased if anything other than your first and last sentences were true...

Back
Top Bottom