Boldin?!?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin?!?!?!

PLEASE STOP WITH THESE BOLDIN THREADS. Why should we pay close to 10mil dollars to a WR that rarely plays a full season. I see we have a lot of Madden gerneral managers on this board. We need a WR that is big game reciever, and i sure didn't see Boldin show up for that super bowl loss only Fitz, and Fitz was being double teamed. That't BIG GAME!!!
SUPERBOWL STATS..

Arizona Receiving RECYDSAVGTDLGL. Fitzgerald712718.1264A. Boldin88410.5045

Does anyone notice the TD stat for Boldin, even when Fitz was double teamed all night!! 0!!!!! That's what concerns me, we don't have a WR that has to be double teamed, so teams will double Boldin and if Boldin can't get in the endzone with single coverage what is he going to do with a double?

You are going to base your opinion regarding Boldin because of one game? He had over 1300 yards in his rookie season WITHOUT Fitzgerald. But yeah, stop it with the Boldin threads.

You are going to base your opinion regarding Boldin because of one game? He had over 1300 yards in his rookie season WITHOUT Fitzgerald. But yeah, stop it with the Boldin threads.

I did say BIG GAME. Isn't the super bowl a big game? He was an unknown as a rookie but the league knows him now.

I dont even think we have the money to sign him now,Unless we cut some people

and why is that ? we just got more cap room added after the draft this year and after we sign our rookies around 6 mill we will still be under the cap around 9 mill.

and even if we get boldin we will pick up his contract and we can re do his contract next season he would only make what 3 mill this year and if he really wanted to be a dolphin he would agree on waiting till next year to sign him big money and another thing we may not even have a cap next year

Hate to say it but the only thing disturbing is the insurmountable mound of Boldin threads....I wish he would get signed by ANYONE so this madness can be stopped

Whenever Boldin gets signed by the dolphins. Bill Parcells will be there to greet him and here is an example of what might occur when BP opens his mouth: " Boldin Sr. never told you what happened to your father...." "I..... am your father" /clench fist. "Boldin: NOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

and why is that ? we just got more cap room added after the draft this year and after we sign our rookies around 6 mill we will still be under the cap around 9 mill.

After we cut Wilford we will only be around 7 mil.

I did say BIG GAME. Isn't the super bowl a big game? He was an unknown as a rookie but the league knows him now.

How many Superbowls has any of our WRs been to? How many 1000 yard seasons among them? The NFL has known about him since his rookie year, and, still, out of his 6 years in the NFL he's gone over 1K yards 4 times. How many of our WRs have done that? He's had over 100 catches in a year. How many of our WRs have done anything of any worth or merit in the NFL? How many SBs have any of our skill position players been to?

I think people in Miami are just scared to have a real WR in town. It's been so long, it's just a terriying idea.

How many Superbowls has any of our WRs been to? How many 1000 yard seasons among them? The NFL has known about him since his rookie year, and, still, out of his 6 years in the NFL he's gone over 1K yards 4 times. How many of our WRs have done that? He's had over 100 catches in a year. How many of our WRs have done anything of any worth or merit in the NFL? How many SBs have any of our skill position players been to?

I think people in Miami are just scared to have a real WR in town. It's been so long, it's just a terriying idea.
It's not that I'm afraid, it's that i don't think we should pay 10mil dollars a year to a wide receiver that can't take advantage of single coverage!!!

It's not that I'm afraid, it's that i don't think we should pay 10mil dollars a year to a wide receiver that can't take advantage of single coverage!!!

Do we know for sure it will take 10 mil to get a deal done? No. Recently, it was said that report wasn't true. We don't actually know how much he will command or demand. He will command #1 WR money I'm pretty sure, and, I think he's certainly worth that.

You talk about him not being able to take advantage of single coverage. Do you know that for sure? How does a guy that suck as much as you say post over 1K yards 4 out of his six years in the NFL? How does he go to three Pro Bowls? How does he go to a Superbowl?

Just admit it. You are afraid to see a ligit, no excuses #1 WR in Miami.

Do we know for sure it will take 10 mil to get a deal done? No. Recently, it was said that report wasn't true. We don't actually know how much he will command or demand. He will command #1 WR money I'm pretty sure, and, I think he's certainly worth that.

You talk about him not being able to take advantage of single coverage. Do you know that for sure? How does a guy that suck as much as you say post over 1K yards 4 out of his six years in the NFL? How does he go to three Pro Bowls? How does he go to a Superbowl?

Just admit it. You are afraid to see a ligit, no excuses #1 WR in Miami.
I would like to know where in my post did i say Boldin suck? I just don't have a man crush on him like everyone else. He might not want 10mil, but he wants damn near that much. Fitz makes about 7mil so Boldin is going to want at least that much, Boldin already makes about 5mil. I just don't think we need to break the bank for anyone. Yeah he is a good receiver but I don't think he is the one to take us over the top. Now if we talking Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald or even Reggie Wayne than i'm on board, Because if Boldin was all of that Arizona wouldn't have drafted Fitz in the first round of the draft!!

Reminder to not just look at this year but upcoming years. When agent Drew Rosenhaus praised the Phins for being maxxed out "cash over cap" that means that down the road the prorated signing bonuses will have to be accounted for. Getting Boldin now could put us in cap hell in 2010 and beyond (sounds like a Sci-Fi channel movie).

Back
Top Bottom