bolt fan met ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bolt fan met ricky

a few observations:

1)that post had the opportunity to get good, right at the 'mirrors' part, but then lost me

2) that poster was most likely embellishing. I don't doubt the did spring break in south beach. saw ricky. Maybe even the girl taking him to the dance floor. But I don't believe the mexican restaurant thing - you guys should come to crowbar.

my rationale - I hung out with Ricky his first few weeks he was in town. At Cafe Matarano both times. On both occasions his date was mere average. Not supermodelish at all. He/she told us they were dating.
My other rationale, it was difficult to get him and his girl on the dance floor that night. He is beyond reserved and extremely shy. And we were all drinking heavily. The inviting strangers to crow bar, and saying to tell the bouncers you know me topped it off. No way that's Ricky saying that.

Just my $.02. Could be true still I guess.

Great story. i knew my boy ricky had it in him. but this was in 2002, when he still his dreds. All in favor of ricky growing it back say "I"

PhinKev said:
So what if its not true, its a great story.

agreed, so what if its not true
disagree that its a great story
agree that it could have been a great story. But the author should have gone into better detail at the table scene if you know what I mean:goof:

What are the odds of running into Ricky at two different places two consectutive days??? Slim and none! I would believe one, but not both.

feelthepain said:
What are the odds of running into Ricky at two different places two consectutive days??? Slim and none! I would believe one, but not both.

unprobably but hardly impossible. Now the odds of Ricky speaking up and inviting people he met at a club to another club the next night, impossible. Remember kids, this is when he was toking the tide stick. You ever been a total stoner? You'd be more likely to talk to the dog than other customers at a mexican restaurant. You want your burritos and you wanted them 10 minutes ago!!! :goof:

I used to see Ricky a lot at the sawgrass mall. He was always with the same white trash girl (no offense). I dont know about any supermodels. Not saying he couldnt get them if he wanted too.

Back
Top Bottom