bolt fan met ricky | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bolt fan met ricky

INPHINITY said:
Your right, i derserve that "Owned"... Doh!

:tongue: its all good. and it's you're right. Those Mass schools, I tell you. Again, just messin. In must be tough being a FINs fan up their in Patriots country. Good on you for keeping up the fight! Go Fins!!

Tureo said:
Ricky is a beast. Alot of people here in New Orleans seems to think that he is gay. However they only came to that conclusion after the trade and the 1800 yards he put up for us in his first year
you know there were many in the organization that thought the exact same thing. Not that there is ANYthing wrong with that.

He did seem to have a strange taste in women. His date was a 2 or a 3. And I noticed from wasting my time on that Bolt forum, if athletes like Sam Cassell get babes, Ricky could easily get a 9 or 10. I think he just lives to the beat of a different drum than most. And flashy people and women either scare the **** out of him, or aren't his cup of tea, depending on how you look at it.

We had a great conversation, Ricky and I, about places around the world. No ****in, I told him about my travels to Australia long before he ever went. I'd really like some credit for our current state of affairs at the Dolphins. For all you know it might have been my description of Australia that led him AWOL!
clear.gif

me in Australia, cerca 1989

mia4ever said:
So now we know who to Blame.

dude, if he hadn't left, we still have the high powered attack of Dave Wannstedt. Or we'd be in the Dick Jauron sweepstakes. Rethink that por favor!

I dealt with a lotta guilt in 2004.

greatwade said:
dude, if he hadn't left, we still have the high powered attack of Dave Wannstedt. Or we'd be in the Dick Jauron sweepstakes. Rethink that por favor!

I dealt with a lotta guilt in 2004.

LMAO,I guess you took one for the team :goof:

Sounds like this guy ran into Ricky at a night club, but it also sounds like he added a little more to the story. The added parts to his story, are thing that he dreamed about. Very funny story

Back
Top Bottom