bolt fan met ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bolt fan met ricky

greatwade said:
unprobably but hardly impossible. Now the odds of Ricky speaking up and inviting people he met at a club to another club the next night, impossible. Remember kids, this is when he was toking the tide stick. You ever been a total stoner? You'd be more likely to talk to the dog than other customers at a mexican restaurant. You want your burritos and you wanted them 10 minutes ago!!! :goof:

HAHAHA but if you recognize someone you may chat with them thinking they were the dog.

I seen Peyton Manning. It was after the Dolphins beat them in the playoffs and I was in New Orleans (going to culinary school) And I went too work and it was a bit cold so I wore my Dolpins Jackit (proudly) and as I walk in I see none other the peyton him self. It was funny because when I walked in he looked up and saw me and he knew I saw him. I walked by him and said that he had a good season and that one year Marino will be gone and he can win a few games...And that was it..I ended up having too cook for him and i got a 50 buck tip...(he likes his Filet med rare)

Lappy said:
My Ricky disguise works perfectly!! :)

My Erik Estrada mask still pulls in the chicks. BTW you should come on down to Hot Springs Arkansas and buy some land, these prices won't last long. (Estrada on an infomercial ;) )

Dolfan73 said:
My Erik Estrada mask still pulls in the chicks. BTW you should come on down to Hot Springs Arkansas and buy some land, these prices won't last long. (Estrada on an infomercial ;) )

hahaha C.H.I.P.S!

Finsrage said:
I seen Peyton Manning. It was after the Dolphins beat them in the playoffs and I was in New Orleans (going to culinary school) And I went too work and it was a bit cold so I wore my Dolpins Jackit (proudly) and as I walk in I see none other the peyton him self. It was funny because when I walked in he looked up and saw me and he knew I saw him. I walked by him and said that he had a good season and that one year Marino will be gone and he can win a few games...And that was it..I ended up having too cook for him and i got a 50 buck tip...(he likes his Filet med rare)

He was in best friend's fraternity at UT (not sure which one, my friend was kicked out his freshmen year) when they were both freshmen. My buddy told me, that Peyton Manning was without a doubt, no comparison, the biggest DORK he had ever met in his entire life. Nothing wrong with him, not a jerk, not stupid, just the social savvy of screech. But I digress, and hope Ricky plays next year. I really enjoy him on the field. He really is an amazing power rusher.

greatwade said:
He was in best friend's fraternity at UT (not sure which one, my friend was kicked out his freshmen year) when they were both freshmen. My buddy told me, that Peyton Manning was without a doubt, no comparison, the biggest DORK he had ever met in his entire life. Nothing wrong with him, not a jerk, not stupid, just the social savvy of screech. But I digress, and hope Ricky plays next year. I really enjoy him on the field. He really is an amazing power rusher.

agreed Ricky is awesome to watch.........GW, unrelated question do you work for the Dolphins?

greatwade said:
unprobably but hardly impossible. Now the odds of Ricky speaking up and inviting people he met at a club to another club the next night, impossible. Remember kids, this is when he was toking the tide stick. You ever been a total stoner? You'd be more likely to talk to the dog than other customers at a mexican restaurant. You want your burritos and you wanted them 10 minutes ago!!! :goof:
FYI it's Tai stick.:sidelol:

INPHINITY said:
FYI it's Tai stick.:sidelol:

Actually you are wrong. Its Thai stick. And I knew that. Twas a cheech & chong reference: you know tied to a stick man, tide stick.

:0wned:

hehe, just messin

greatwade said:
Actually you are wrong. Its Thai stick. And I knew that. Twas a cheech & chong reference: you know tied to a stick man, tide stick.

:0wned:

hehe, just messin
Your right, i derserve that "Owned"... Doh!

Ricky is a beast. Alot of people here in New Orleans seems to think that he is gay. However they only came to that conclusion after the trade and the 1800 yards he put up for us in his first year

COMEBACKRICKY said:
Great story. i knew my boy ricky had it in him. but this was in 2002, when he still his dreds. All in favor of ricky growing it back say "I"

I !!! :sidelol::dolphins::wink:

Yeah, Ricky doesn't seem at all that type. The guy seems so laid back and has an IQ of like 160 and reads books all day. At one time I remember him saying he wanted to be a teacher.

Back
Top Bottom