Bonner activated | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bonner activated

Like, shoulda, woulda, coulda, but didn't. Both cases, like closing the barn door after the horse is gone...
Not at all. Just saying that a guy drafted 5 spots after Cam who plays his position has been highly productive when given an opportunity. I am not arguing that we woulda coulda shoulda drafted Stevenson. I’m arguing that we should have given Cam some playing time in meaningless situations, rather than basically deciding to redshirt him. I like him. I don’t think he’s a bust or a bad draft pick.

Not at all. Just saying that a guy drafted 5 spots after Cam who plays his position has been highly productive when given an opportunity. I am not arguing that we woulda coulda shoulda drafted Stevenson. I’m arguing that we should have given Cam some playing time in meaningless situations, rather than basically deciding to redshirt him. I like him. I don’t think he’s a bust or a bad draft pick.
I too would have liked to see him get some playing time and hope eventually he will be a "keeper". Beat them JESTS!!

On Ethan Bonner

He was highly sought after in the post draft period. The Dolphins guaranteed 80k of his salary, a VERY high guarantee for a UDFA.

Your hyperbole is idiotic. Ramsey and Howard missed how many games combined?
Ah, the can't manage reading comprehension guy who's smart enough to scrutinize minor details but too stupid to realize that his deflection is obvious to all.

I guess McDaniel‘s breathe must smell like ****, too, since he’s the one who mentioned Cotton has been getting reps at center and he’s an option there.

Also, never said Cam Smith “couldn’t possibly be being developed.“ Didn’t even say he should see meaningful game reps. I actually said he should have seen meaningless game reps.

Carry on.
Because Eich is questionable you Neanderthal.

You legit have worse reasoning skills than Stephen A and Skip combined.

Embarrassed that people like you call yourself a dolphins fan.

Because Eich is questionable you Neanderthal.

You legit have worse reasoning skills than Stephen A and Skip combined.

Embarrassed that people like you call yourself a dolphins fan.
Dude, just stop. You answer everything with insults, rather than actual responses. I show you that your response is incorrect and you still keep going with your unfunny insults. You say Cam Smith isn’t going to be play because X and Ramsey are the starters. I ask how many games they’ve missed combined and you call that deflection. I point out that I never said that Cam Smith can’t be developed in practice, and you say something idiotic about reasoning skills. That’s cool. No need to respond to you any further. You seem to be having a conversation with yourself anyway.

What the hell is going on with Holland? Isn’t this the 3rd game in row he’ll have missed?

Back
Top Bottom