Bookend Tedd Ginn Jr.? How about trading him and drafting Percy Harvin | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bookend Tedd Ginn Jr.? How about trading him and drafting Percy Harvin

why not put harvin on the other side of ginn .trade penny for a 2,giving us 3 2nd round picks.put henne in, and other teams will never be able to put 8-9 in the box again.then watch are running game go.but none of this is ever going to happen.well not until next year.
Because if we get rid of Penny and Henne sucks we will turn into a 1-15 team again, trifecta is smarter then to do something like that, THANK GOD, no fans are in the FO.

I agree with you 100%, Ginn needs a legit #1. But what i dont agree with is, if you get picked someone #9 overall you shouldnt need a #1 YOU SHOULD BE #1!! I know he was taken tooooo early in the draft, but @ this point lets get a legit #1, and we can develop Bess and Camarillo who cost us A LOT less then Ginn and seem to have just as much potential. We can probably get a 3rd or maybe a low 2nd for Ginn if we are lucky a team sees more in him then there really is. Im sure we can convince dumb Cam to trade for him......

I am Not a Ginn lover buy any streach of the imagination but people forget IT'S NOT GINNS FAULT HE WAS DRAFTED #9...THE GUY IS TRYING TO BE BETTER AT WR. MAYBE HE ISN'T A #1 WR.His talent level is what it is and no matter what people think Ginn should do is YOUR OWN EXPECTATIONS!!

I have spoken about all of Ginns short commings but I think we deserve to give the kid a break and see what he can do with the other Chad throwing to him...then if the front office wants to trade him so be it..

Henne will get plenty of time this season to show his talent and with that Ginn can sink or swim

Because if we get rid of Penny and Henne sucks we will turn into a 1-15 team again, trifecta is smarter then to do something like that, THANK GOD, no fans are in the FO.
henne is starting next year.yes he could suck.do you think we will resign penny with that arm for big money?no.we will get nothing for him.we will be lucky to go 8-8 this year with the defenses we play.you will be changing your tune.

Back
Top Bottom