Bookend Tedd Ginn Jr.? How about trading him and drafting Percy Harvin | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bookend Tedd Ginn Jr.? How about trading him and drafting Percy Harvin

Reggie Bush was such a good college player, how did that work out for him? oh thats right, in the NFL everyone is fast, elusiveness means little, and he cant stay healthy. someone copy and paste this statement so in a few years i dont have to write it again, we can just insert Percy Harvin in for Reggie Bush

Im just lettin you in on a little hint, Ginn = Harvin. Except Harvin will win the coaches favor because he would be brought in by the trifecta just like Henne over Beck. Grove over Satele. Fasano over Martin.
Can you please elaborate on how they are the exact same player besides just "letting me in on a little hint"? I tell you how they're different and you just argue back saying Ginn=Harvin with no basis to it?

Just because they're both fast doesn't mean they're the same player. Percy Harvin played running back half the time at Florida and is a very similar player to Reggie Bush. Ginn is more of a straight up wide receiver than Harvin. Harvin may be more quick and agile but he isn't as good of a pass catcher as Ginn.

Percy Harvin has good hands!

Harvin is more talented than Ginn and would fit in better with our offense. I'm not saying get rid of Ginn, but he definitely should have been a late 2nd or early 3rd round pick.

I can't remember Bill Parcells ever drafting a WR w/ his first pick of the draft. Don't think it will begin in 2009

Wasn't T. Glenn and Keyshawn #1 picks for him? I can't remember, but I thought they were.

Reggie Bush was such a good college player, how did that work out for him? oh thats right, in the NFL everyone is fast, elusiveness means little, and he cant stay healthy. someone copy and paste this statement so in a few years i dont have to write it again, we can just insert Percy Harvin in for Reggie Bush

Percy isn'st playing RB for us.. might make a difference.. He did play that sometimes for FL..

Not going to happen. Ted Ginn Jr. is a Miami Dolphin and will be all season long. Why is it that people always feel the need to trade away players, esp. starters? Why don't we just ADD players?

Yes sir indeed. Let's stop trading and add. Ginn will be here and needs to be here. Now, if there is anyway we can add a phenomenal talent like Harvin without trading Ginn I am for it. Even with the drug test failing it is only one test. With Harvin I would take the chance. But some other scenario besides trading away a piece to our present and future.

He just doesn't look as natural catching the football to me as Ginn does.

No he just looks more natural doing everything else. Harvin is much more dynamic than Ginn. Not a knock against Ginn. He is homerun threat but not an everydown threat. Time will tell. Ginn gets a bad knock because wher he was drafted. We reached! HAving said that Harvin will (in my opinion) a better NFL guy!

I have a better plan lets just add Boldin and cb malcolm Jenkins and call it a day .

why not put harvin on the other side of ginn .trade penny for a 2,giving us 3 2nd round picks.put henne in, and other teams will never be able to put 8-9 in the box again.then watch are running game go.but none of this is ever going to happen.well not until next year.

I think if any of our WR's are going to be used as trade bait, it will be Bess, not Ginn. I think we would get a better return on trading Bess.

Back
Top Bottom