Booker could be used in Trent Green trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker could be used in Trent Green trade

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
pixel-1.gif

Marty Booker could be involved in a trade to Kansas City for Trent Green.

It makes a lot of sense. The Dolphins could throw in Booker with a second-day pick to complete the deal. Kansas City is short on quality receivers and Booker is still only 31. We've actually been impressed he could average 716 yards and 15.2 yards-per-catch on poor Miami offenses the last two years.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

They must be out of there mind for a 37 year old qb ?

That is still to much for green

I think most of Greens value is to manage the offense while mentoring a rookie. His value is probably as much off the field as on. If Booker will be cut anyway then why not?

is there any chance we can wait it out and sign him after kc cuts him. Im pretty sure hes due a huge bonus this year

I don't think so. The draft is tomorrow, and Mueller has shown no signs of caving to any wild demands on KCs part. We're playing hardball, and KC is the one with no leverage. They'll come slinking to us lowering their demands before we start throwing out incentive to get Green. We can wait on Green, they can't.

I can't believe this organization under Mueller would trade Marty Booker for a 6th round draft pick. Or give him away, which would be the equivalent after the draft when the Chiefs will have no choice but to release Green, anyway.

They must be out of there mind for a 37 year old qb ?

i agree green is dam near 40, and we are giving up picks, for him, like i said he's a good reg. season qb, but his playoff record is horrible, he looked like a fish out of water in the playoffs last year, sam wilcox from nfl network said green is like a b-day candle one blow and he's out, i just have a feelingif we dump c-pep he's going to thrive somewhere else

i agree green is dam near 40, and we are giving up picks, for him, like i said he's a good reg. season qb, but his playoff record is horrible, he looked like a fish out of water in the playoffs last year, sam wilcox from nfl network said green is like a b-day candle one blow and he's out, i just have a feelingif we dump c-pep he's going to thrive somewhere else

By the way things are turning out it looks like Cpep wont be playing anytime soon or might never even play again. If cpep prognosis was good I could bet that Cam and Mueller would be keeping him.

I hope not. We really do not need to give up anything for Green. They will release him if we don't budge.

I think they have it backwards. If Marty is involved in a trade for Green then KC should be throwing in picks.

So who is our next coach, maybe Mike Shula, or do we make a big push at Marc Richt. I personally prefer Jim Mora JR. Just preparing this in case this scenario is true.

Back
Top Bottom