Booker could be used in Trent Green trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker could be used in Trent Green trade

I want Trent Green to be here but not for Marty Booker.

I thought the fact we were even trying to deal Booker was ridiculous.

He was our best reciever last year.

What is going on!

i thought we were wanting to add wrs not get rid of them...we already let wes and randy go

Booker deserves his salary and Bonus.... the guy is a playmaker and solid reciever. If Booker is gone and we have rookie Quinn as a starting QB?.... I'd like to see cam tell me how that is not a sign of rebuilding??? I think Cam should go on record at least after the draft stating that Booker was never on the trading block...freaking ridiculous if its true.

Maybe we can aquire Rod Smith with one of our second round picks.

This is straight up spam. There's no way you can be serious with this, and you're just trying to collect findollas.

I doubt it.

We would probably have to put in a second rounder (or both, or even more) for that to work. I mean afterall Booker isn't as good as Surtain IMO and there are reports that they want a 2nd and 7th for just Green.

Btw are they actually looking to trade Surtain? Because I have seen his name floated around a lot.

i wouldn't mind it, but i'd rather c if we could get laundry or hall first, but if they're not availible i would consider it, but i don't kc would.

We're not going to give up a second for Green.

Come on.

Did not say we were, thats supposedly what they wanted. I say No to Trent Green at any price, If they cut him then maybe we talk for 2 million.

Back
Top Bottom