Booker could be used in Trent Green trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker could be used in Trent Green trade

I think most of Greens value is to manage the offense while mentoring a rookie. His value is probably as much off the field as on. If Booker will be cut anyway then why not?

I agree 100% his value will be in having another coach on the field who knows the offense and in practice to show the young guys and his teammates how it's run the right way. I wish C-pepp could get on the field healthy to give it a shot but doesn't look like it's gonna happen. He doesn't seem to fit Cam's offense anyway so we might as well add Green if the price isn't more than 5th rounder and/or Booker as well as draft a young guy inthe first 2 rounds to groom.

I agree 100% his value will be in having another coach on the field who knows the offense and in practice to show the young guys and his teammates how it's run the right way. I wish C-pepp could get on the field healthy to give it a shot but doesn't look like it's gonna happen. He doesn't seem to fit Cam's offense anyway so we might as well add Green if the price isn't more than 5th rounder and/or Booker as well as draft a young guy inthe first 2 rounds to groom.

I have no problem with Green as Qb coach, its just the on the field part.

I have no problem with Green as Qb coach, its just the on the field part.

I don't blame you, he was horrid last year and most likely will only get worse. What is he 37 already? If we aren't going to have C-pepp and playing a rookie will be hard right away it's Cleo or Green and with Green's knowledge of the system I guess Cam/Randy feel more comfortable with him.

Back
Top Bottom