Booker could replace Brown seriously... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker could replace Brown seriously...

I actually think Chatman will suprise some people and win the #2 spot he did a nice job for Cam the last time they were united.

He did miss 3+ games and ran behind an offensive line that was pretty bad the first half of the year.

Let's give him a full season behind a decent line before we rush to judgment.

thats the problem he probably wont last a full season if there is no one to run with him sharing quite a load of the carries for him, its a shame but it seems to be the reality of ronnie brown,

I hope Im wrong guys honestly, I just don't get the STAR vibe from Ronnie, if he does not get the job done this year he could be in trouble..

Let me save you the suspense......your wrong. First Cam wasnt the one that wanted a speedy back, it was Mueller. Second, we abandoned the run time after time last year. Booker has yet to take the field. So relax before speculating the unlikely. We are paying a lot of money for a guy who is doing well behind a suspect line. Oh and did I mention we abandoned the run?
Look at how many times we passed last year. Thats going to change real quick.
I will say that we have big time fullbacks this year, thats an additional lineman if you think about it.

How did he not produce in college? It was his play in college that got him drafted!! He was really good AND he was sharing carries with Cadillac. I think this statement is weak.

I guess what people mean by this is that neither he or Booker were studs in college based on thier production. Nobody ever mistook either player for the best runningback in college. Both Booker and Brown shared the load with good backs but neither was an elite back.

i think it is a lot simpler than all this... imagine when defenses arent basing there play on a running game...maybe this year with a hopefully healthy Daunte defenses will be watching the play actions and bite instead of rushing ronnie.... as for booker i went to see him play a few times and once he gets around the first tackler and breaks for the sideline he has the skills to be very elusive: somthing the dolphins havent had since 04'.

ronnie is number one im my mind for dependability, but i think were going to utilize both.

Back
Top Bottom