Booker One of the Studs? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker One of the Studs?

Booker has been to a pro-bowl... As has Gus Frerotte.. they are both studs!! LOL

Whitedolphin54 said:
Hey come on guys they are both good. Yes they both start, but one is a possession WR and the other the Speedster or the gambler as I like to call it. It is interesting though that the posession guy has the best average, not that this is probably uncommon.

I agree with your characterization of the two. I'm not saying throw more to Booker because the team will hit more home runs -- I'm saying throw more to him because this team has problems moving the ball much of the time. The gambler needs to be the guy who has a certain number of plays set aside for him but who doesn't get the first look every time the QB goes back to pass.

texasPHINSfan said:
where has booker been the last two games anyway? last game i didn't see him at all, and at cleveland he had 3 drops with zero catches.

i used to defend booker, but its hard to defend a guy that isn't getting catches or looks... there has to be a reason for that. Frerotte doesn't "not" throw to Booker for no reason.

I don't like the "bad QB" excuse either... Booker put up those probowl #'s with some pretty lousy QBs in Chicago...

And the last time i seen him he had a hundred yard day, so what. Are you posting about all the drops that CC has had or is that ok cause he is CC. The point is that when we got him he was a good posession WR, and nothing changes there. So why isn't he or Chambers making the catches ? That is the question we should be asking

Back
Top Bottom