Booker still has hard feelings.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker still has hard feelings....

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For the Bears. Heres a quote from him on Saban from Dolphin Digest....

"From what I hear he's supposed to be one of the best, so we'll see. You get a new coach, you really don't know what to expect; it's like starting all over again. I'm a little skeptical. The last time I got a new head coach, I got traded"

xXxpHiN34 said:
For the Bears. Heres a quote from him on Saban from Dolphin Digest....

"From what I hear he's supposed to be one of the best, so we'll see. You get a new coach, you really don't know what to expect; it's like starting all over again. I'm a little skeptical. The last time I got a new head coach, I got traded"

he has every reason to feel that way. Look at how well he produced for the bears and look what they did to him.

While his fear is unfounded here, i don't blame him for having it. i still love this guy.

texasPHINSfan said:
he has every reason to feel that way. Look at how well he produced for the bears and look what they did to him.

While his fear is unfounded here, i don't blame him for having it. i still love this guy.
Yeah me too. I hope that Boston/Booker/Chambers can co-exist....Hopefully they all can get good stats next year like the Harrison/Wayne/Stokly combo

I agree I think that Booker, Chambers Boston Thompson and Mcmichael would be one of the best receiving corps in the NFL.

Booker had it bad not only because of the trade but his wife had just had a baby and it was quite sometime before they were able to come down to Miami because the baby was to young to travel. That really took a toll on him. I look for him to be back to normal form next year.

xXxpHiN34 said:
Yeah me too. I hope that Boston/Booker/Chambers can co-exist....Hopefully they all can get good stats next year like the Harrison/Wayne/Stokly combo

Boston isn't going to be on this team. I don't think Saban is gonna want to keep a guy like that around.

jesusfreak26 said:
Booker had it bad not only because of the trade but his wife had just had a baby and it was quite sometime before they were able to come down to Miami because the baby was to young to travel. That really took a toll on him. I look for him to be back to normal form next year.
And the hurricanes

FireWrongstedt said:
Boston isn't going to be on this team. I don't think Saban is gonna want to keep a guy like that around.

I dunno why people have beef with Boston, he's been hurt this whole year, hasn't played a down, hasn't hurt this team one bit.

xXxpHiN34 said:
I dunno why people have beef with Boston, he's been hurt this whole year, hasn't played a down, hasn't hurt this team one bit.

He embarassed the team with his substance abuse that drew a league suspension. I'm not going to call for Nick's head if he keeps him, but I won't bat an eye if he drops him either.

xXxpHiN34 said:

He DID however test positive for steroids and proceeded to assault a 59-year old airline employee. That's enough for me to say goodbye. And I'm pretty sure it'll be enough for Saban too.

FireWrongstedt said:
He DID however test positive for steroids and proceeded to assault a 59-year old airline employee. That's enough for me to say goodbye. And I'm pretty sure it'll be enough for Saban too.

I know what ya mean, but still, all im thinking of, is how he can contribute on the field.

and for the record, it wasn't steroids, it was some other thing ;)

xXxpHiN34 said:
I know what ya mean, but still, all im thinking of, is how he can contribute on the field.

It was some other thing the league says he has no business taking. I believe he gets rung up for a year the next time...do you want another Ricky situation where we're relying on somebody who disappears?

xXxpHiN34 said:

yeah, it was that Barry Bonds hand salve. :roflmao:

Jimmy James said:
It was some other thing the league says he has no business taking. I believe he gets rung up for a year the next time...do you want another Ricky situation where we're relying on somebody who disappears?

See thats just it, we wont be relying on Boston, because we have Chambers and Booker, and even Thompson. Ricky was a different case because he was the only good back on our team, while on the Wr situation, we have more than one.

But i understand your thinking, but having Boston on the team will only hurt us if he's catching the ball and then fumbling all the time, or just Half-A**ing it down the field. I say give the man a chance, imo.

FireWrongstedt said:
He'll still be here. He will have to play himself to the waiver wire(unless he does something else stupid)

Back
Top Bottom