Booker still has hard feelings.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker still has hard feelings....

Did you know that Boston was caught shoving an old lady down in the middle of a crosswalk? I guess it was roid rage. Police say chemicals were in his blood that match pheremones secreted by hyenas when they are in heat. Oh wait I'm just kidding.

muscle979 said:
Did you know that Boston was caught shoving an old lady down in the middle of a crosswalk? I guess it was roid rage. Police say chemicals were in his blood that match pheremones secreted by hyenas when they are in heat. Oh wait I'm just kidding.
careful. you'll get a comment about how you are dumb and thats not funny by tomas101! :roflmao:

tomas101 said:
so i guess u know what saban thinks? his off the field activities should not matter about what he can do on the field...who cares if he hit some 59 yr old...i sure as hell dont

Whatever man. I'll be laughing in your grill when I'm right and you're wrong.

haha grill, thats a good word. As far as Booker having hard feelings, they will be temporary once he realizes how lucky he is next year to be out of that chicago dump and in the home of the 2005/2006 world champion miami dolphins

David Boston isn't the only player to have trouble off the field. Who remembers Randy Moss Driving through a cop in his car? You would think thats 10x worse than what DBo has done.

Point being, if Boston can help us get to our ultimate goal, I have no problem with him on the team.

xXxpHiN34 said:
David Boston isn't the only player to have trouble off the field. Who remembers Randy Moss Driving through a cop in his car? You would think thats 10x worse than what DBo has done.

Point being, if Boston can help us get to our ultimate goal, I have no problem with him on the team.

Dude, you just compared Randy Moss and David Boston.

First of all, that Moss situation was *nothing* compared to what Boston apparently did at the airport. Moss's car inched into the woman as he was impatiently trying to get where he was going, and she got offended rightfully. That's still not as bad as striking a man. Violating league substance policy is a second offense in a *year* -- show me any time Moss has had two offenses in a year as a pro.

Second, Randy Moss has 29+ more TDs and 2300+ more yards than Boston has over the past 3 years. I hate overlooking somebody's off the field problems for superior performance, but Randy Moss might actually warrant that policy. David Boston most certainly does not.

Jimmy James said:
Dude, you just compared Randy Moss and David Boston.

First of all, that Moss situation was *nothing* compared to what Boston apparently did at the airport. Moss's car inched into the woman as he was impatiently trying to get where he was going, and she got offended rightfully. That's still not as bad as striking a man. Violating league substance policy is a second offense in a *year* -- show me any time Moss has had two offenses in a year as a pro.

Second, Randy Moss has 29+ more TDs and 2300+ more yards than Boston has over the past 3 years. I hate overlooking somebody's off the field problems for superior performance, but Randy Moss might actually warrant that policy. David Boston most certainly does not.

:roflmao: thats funny. Claiming that the moss incident (hitting a officer of the law) as "nothing" :lol:

and of-course moss has more stats than an injured boston.

and you dont know the whole truth behind the boston striking an old man incident, all you know is what media/papers tell you. And we all know the media doesn't overblow things :rolleyes:

Im done with this thread, but nice chatting with ya :cool: about DBo

xXxpHiN34 said:
:roflmao: thats funny. Claiming that the moss incident (hitting a officer of the law) as "nothing" :lol:

and of-course moss has more stats than an injured boston.

and you dont know the whole truth behind the boston striking an old man incident, all you know is what media/papers tell you. And we all know the media doesn't overblow things :rolleyes:

Im done with this thread, but nice chatting with ya :cool: about DBo

come on man... .Moss has been the league's #1 receiver (or in the top 5) for 6 years now! Boston has had... two good years in the same span. Apples to oranges.

Again, as Jimmy James said, field-production shouldn't validate off-the-field activities, but hasn't Boston had more problems to date than Moss? Add to that Boston's on his third team due to problems now? Moss straightened up his act enough to stay on one team.

Boston takes the highway when offered the ultimatum by coaches "my way or the highway."

and when he came here, it was under an agreement to put the bodybuilding and hisself aside, and put the team first... what does he do? get criminally charged for assault AND popping positive for substance abuse.

this guy is not a team player and puts himself before the team. For me, that is enough to consider him guilty. If he plays for us next year and puts up big numbers while never violating any substance abuse laws, then i'll change my tune.

FireWrongstedt said:
Boston isn't going to be on this team. I don't think Saban is gonna want to keep a guy like that around.

" A guy like WHAT....??????"

Boston had things turned around (ESPECIALLY the attitude) and was ready to play for his mentor, Sullivan.

Yes - it was VERY unfortunate he got tagged for using the illegal substance(s), but...he served his suspension and should be well on the up and up going into next year. This past year he was having a great camp before his "freak" injury (and yes, it was a freak thing)...

Give D Bos a chance. With Saban, an improved, progressing AJ and the OL being addressed (fingers crossed), the future looks bright as a Miami Dolphins fan...

Go Phins in 2005!!!

muscle979 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: So he can commit criminal activities if he wants?? Just because he can be a decent football player? If he doesn't have enough self discipline to not hit some 59 year old, which shouldn't be that hard, then who says he has enough to excel on the football field anyway.

He's not that far removed from 98 catches for 1,500+ yards...that says he has enough...

Give the guy a break...

DolfanDonny said:
" A guy like WHAT....??????"

Boston had things turned around (ESPECIALLY the attitude) and was ready to play for his mentor, Sullivan.

Yes - it was VERY unfortunate he got tagged for using the illegal substance(s), but...he served his suspension and should be well on the up and up going into next year. This past year he was having a great camp before his "freak" injury (and yes, it was a freak thing)...

Give D Bos a chance. With Saban, an improved, progressing AJ and the OL being addressed (fingers crossed), the future looks bright as a Miami Dolphins fan...

Go Phins in 2005!!!

i hope so, but committing assault and failing a drug test i don't consider "turning things around."

in 2003 he didn't have as many problems as he had this year... i consider his status in more of a regression.

If he can turn things around and not violate any more substance abuse rules, stay healthy, and actually produce something on this team, i'll be sold. until then, he's another overpaid prima donna.

DolfanDonny said:
He's not that far removed from 98 catches for 1,500+ yards...that says he has enough...

Give the guy a break...
3 years from it. I don't care if he stays on the team, I just think you can't write off the possibility that Saban will not want him around.

muscle979 said:
see i chuckled at that..:)..but actually, there is a new pheremone that is coming out, that is supposed to give you that "roid rage" mentality in the gym...

Back
Top Bottom