Booker still has hard feelings.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker still has hard feelings....

jesusfreak26 said:
Booker had it bad not only because of the trade but his wife had just had a baby and it was quite sometime before they were able to come down to Miami because the baby was to young to travel. That really took a toll on him. I look for him to be back to normal form next year.
A baby can travel almost right after it's born, my first daughter flew from California to Florida at about 2 and half weeks.

FireWrongstedt said:
He DID however test positive for steroids and proceeded to assault a 59-year old airline employee. That's enough for me to say goodbye. And I'm pretty sure it'll be enough for Saban too.
so i guess u know what saban thinks? his off the field activities should not matter about what he can do on the field...who cares if he hit some 59 yr old...i sure as hell dont

tomas101 said:
so i guess u know what saban thinks? his off the field activities should not matter about what he can do on the field...who cares if he hit some 59 yr old...i sure as hell dont
:roflmao: :roflmao: So he can commit criminal activities if he wants?? Just because he can be a decent football player? If he doesn't have enough self discipline to not hit some 59 year old, which shouldn't be that hard, then who says he has enough to excel on the football field anyway.

Frankel said Boston, who has spent most of the season in Vermont rehabilitating from knee surgery, tested positive for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, which is a hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.

That's what you're defending, guys.

link

muscle979 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: So he can commit criminal activities if he wants?? Just because he can be a decent football player? If he doesn't have enough self discipline to not hit some 59 year old, which shouldn't be that hard, then who says he has enough to excel on the football field anyway.
b/c what he can contribute outweighs the negatives....he pushed a old fart, get over it!!!

Jimmy James said:
That's what you're defending, guys.

link
so in other words you have no clue what it is used for and what it is used for.....but IT MUST BE REALLY REALLY BAD!!!

tomas101 said:
b/c what he can contribute outweighs the negatives....he pushed a old fart, get over it!!!
All I'm saying is it's not a great reflection of his character right now, maybe the old guy deserved it who knows. Even though he may have deserved it he is an NFL player who should know that if he hits an old man he'll get a lot of media attention. So don't hit the old man no matter how bad he is asking for it. It's not rocket science.

muscle979 said:
All I'm saying is it's not a great reflection of his character right now, maybe the old guy deserved it who knows. Even though he may have deserved it he is an NFL player who should know that if he hits an old man he'll get a lot of media attention. So don't hit the old man no matter how bad he is asking for it. It's not rocket science.
the only attention it gets are from people on this web site...nobody else gives a sh#t

tomas101 said:
so in other words you have no clue what it is used for and what it is used for.....but IT MUST BE REALLY REALLY BAD!!!

All I know is all Boston should have known: it isn't something he is supposed to be taking. With the money he invests into what goes into his body, it's hard not to conclude that one of two things happened:

1) He knew exactly what he was doing and got busted

2) He has been foolishly throwing away his money on this bodybuilding stuff, and it has likely had an adverse effect on his health and football career (due to the freak injuries he has gotten)

Neither one of them speaks well of David Boston.

Back
Top Bottom